1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, from the pics of Thor at NYCC still no update to Stormbreakers size or removable of the vines wrapped around the handle. Shame. If they aren’t resizing it at least make the handle more accurate

Well, from the pics of Thor at NYCC still no update to Stormbreakers size or removable of the vines wrapped around the handle. Shame. If they aren’t resizing it at least make the handle more accurate
I'd be surprised if they make any changes to Stormbreaker at this point. It doesn't bother me much but I understand people being frustrated by the size and handle.

I'd be surprised if they make any changes to Stormbreaker at this point. It doesn't bother me much but I understand people being frustrated by the size and handle.

Yeah they ain’t changing **** at this point. WM weapons are wrong Stormbreaker handle and size are totally wrong too. I get that most won’t mind but I just keep going back to when Thanos said “you should have gone for the head” and teleports out. Not only was Stormbreaker just under a foot taller than Thor (so at least 5 feet) and the axe half (the part in Thanos’ chest) was longer than 2 hand lengths. The detail accuracy bothers me MUCH less than how undersized the whole thing is.

Standing end to end, it should come up to Thor’s shoulders. Nothing is going to be changed but I’d think it would be easier to just increase the overall size of the mold than having to change the inaccurate details.

This is true! This all being said the actual hammer/axe part of stormbreaker looks great. Regardless of SB’s scale the figure itself is amazing. Can’t wait

I could care less abt the accuracy of the stormbreaker... As I'll prob display it with my gladiator thor... Just got a mjolnir loose in anticipation of the iw thor.
I just need a thor with mjolnir... Never like the long hair thors.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I could care less abt the accuracy of the stormbreaker... As I'll prob display it with my gladiator thor... Just got a mjolnir loose in anticipation of the iw thor.
I just need a thor with mjolnir... Never like the long hair thors.

Yikes this whole post is triggering me as im an accuracy junkie. Cant possibly imagine IW look for thor holding mjolnir on my stand. Breaks my world. Vice versa for glad thor with SB:lol:rotfl:gah:

But whatever makes ppl happy hah

Yikes this whole post is triggering me as im an accuracy junkie. Cant possibly imagine IW look for thor holding mjolnir on my stand. Breaks my world. Vice versa for glad thor with SB:lol:rotfl:gah:

I could see IW with a mjolnir, wouldn’t be a bad idea to have both SB an Mjolnir. We never know, mjolnir could be back in A4.

I’ve still got the diecast mjolnir from my Vision and a light up plastic version from AOU ready to use with IW Thor.

Why would you give him a second rate weapon like Mjoinir when he could holding the latest greatest bifrost creating, space dog killing, Thanos ass kicking Stormbreaker super axe?

just Kidding. I can't judge I have Deadpool holding caps shield and vaders lightsaber :lol

Yikes this whole post is triggering me as im an accuracy junkie. Cant possibly imagine IW look for thor holding mjolnir on my stand. Breaks my world. Vice versa for glad thor with SB[emoji38]rotfl:gah:

LoL... In my world, I create my own "stories". My ultimate ver of thor is one with a mjolnir, and I love how the iw ver looked, with the eye patch and all and thought he would look so awesome with a mjolnir.
But if he ends up looking better with a stormbreaker then guess I just spent $35 for nothing hahaha.
But I guess I'm a bit glad I am not an accuracy junkie, i would prob be nitpicking abt almost everything, just like the size of the stormbreaker not being accurate...and honestly I think ht still haven't done a really accurate Hemsworth hs but oh well.

LoL... In my world, I create my own "stories". My ultimate ver of thor is one with a mjolnir, and I love how the iw ver looked, with the eye patch and all and thought he would look so awesome with a mjolnir.
But if he ends up looking better with a stormbreaker then guess I just spent $35 for nothing hahaha.
But I guess I'm a bit glad I am not an accuracy junkie, i would prob be nitpicking abt almost everything, just like the size of the stormbreaker not being accurate...and honestly I think ht still haven't done a really accurate Hemsworth hs but oh well.

Sculpt looked more spot on in the original proto photos. Jc Hong has since tweaked it a bit seeming to lose a bit more likeness along the way. I just had to contact SSC about my Thor payments. On my end I showed payments on the 5th but the payment never went through. For some reason they had the 25th on their end.

Last edited:
You guys are nuts. HT's likeness with Hemsworth has been great. AOU and Ragnarok likenesses are very impressive.

My only complaint would be how tan they made AOU Thor...

I swore that I would always stick to the villains and never get any of the hero characters when it comes to Marvel, but given how much I loved Thor finally being a badass again in IW and how much I like those lightning effects, it's awful hard to resist. If this were $30 cheaper I would definitely pull the trigger.

I swore that I would always stick to the villains and never get any of the hero characters when it comes to Marvel, but given how much I loved Thor finally being a badass again in IW and how much I like those lightning effects, it's awful hard to resist. If this were $30 cheaper I would definitely pull the trigger.
He is more than $30 cheaper than if you were to get it when he is released cos you couldn't resist then lol... Just get it now... $30 is only equal to a nice dinner, just skip once lol.

Back