1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way Hot Toys is doing things now we might get a notice from SSC in a few days that this will be arriving in two weeks.

I’d be fine with that for sure. I don’t have any Hot Toys coming in until these IW ones come out so I need something to tide me over

The way Hot Toys is doing things now we might get a notice from SSC in a few days that this will be arriving in two weeks.

Hence why I don't do pre orders anymore. I cant risk being strapped for cash when 5 figures drop by surprise in a month like what happened a few months back.

It's nice getting figures early, but also hard to plan on how to budget for them.

Hence why I don't do pre orders anymore. I cant risk being strapped for cash when 5 figures drop by surprise in a month like what happened a few months back.

It's nice getting figures early, but also hard to plan on how to budget for them.

The budgeting pain is real... This is the way my Hot Toys account is looking for the next few months. lol

hottoybudgeting.JPG

You make a good point. It's nice to get the figures early, unless it screws up your budget.

I tried to limit to 3 per year... So next year I'm only getting thor iw and loki...tho i have shuri on po but it will prob only arrive in 2020.
I try not to own every version and keep telling myself there's always the next version and only choose the best 3 per year release.
It's really hard but so far it works fine for me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I didn’t realize this got moved up. Now I have to see if I can crunch the numbers for it even sooner. Originally I said I wouldn’t double dip on any characters... then quickly broke the rule for Iron Man and Batman. Now I may be about to do it for Thor also so I have a long hair version and a short hair version.

oh wow this thing got moved to 2018 release? this is only my 3rd figure i have ordered after just recently ordering hela and gladiator hulk. Now i gotta budget a bit XD. does this kind of thing happen often?

Great email to wake up to. I have him on 4 flex payments starting next month through January. DefInitely going to pay it in full as soon as they start shipping them. Can’t wait. My first Thor.

No email for me, but then for once I did wait a few weeks before ordering a Thor figure (Reward Point/code reasons I think), so I may not be in the first Sideshow allotment. Ragnarok Loki however was pretty much instant order at the time..

Nah, Thor was originally pencilled in for around Feb-March next year.. (without checking my account I may be out a month or so there)

Back