1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up teen groot for a great deal and i'm thinking of getting another stormbreaker once thor starts getting parted out to modify to fit his arm

I picked up teen groot for a great deal and i'm thinking of getting another stormbreaker once thor starts getting parted out to modify to fit his arm
I'm surprised Hot Toys didn't include something like that with Groot instead of giving him a gun he never used.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

3YDD3ig.jpg

I have a feeling this may release early so just ordered it. My first Thor since DW. I do hope they scale stormbreaker accurately.

I saw some YouTube footage of the Singapore con

And the lightning effects look great on this

I have a feeling this may release early so just ordered it. My first Thor since DW. I do hope they scale stormbreaker accurately.

I have a feeling they probably won't. I'm sure they may have under scaled in order to balance it out...otherwise if it's too big the figure may tip over.

I'll take a well painted, sharp sculpted but smaller Stormbreaker than a proper sized one with soft details that I have to paint up myself.

You should check out the just updated delivery estimate on Sideshow's site. Now listed as Oct-Dec.
Yes! Thanks for sharing that info, I'm so excited for this figure. Honestly the scale for Stormbreaker not being perfect doesn't bother me. I think he'll look great.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm not getting this guy, but I hope some of you have posted that comparison pic on Hot Toys Facebook page or somewhere to bring it to their attention.

Don't take this the wrong way, but complaining about it here won't change much.

There may still be time to change it too....it's only an accessory which needs a new mould.

Back