1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot, I hadn't even noticed that it's the same as the Force Awakens stands. I only have one and it's the least favorite stand that I have.

Seems like all their Marvel stands are going that way. The new Black Panther figures are the same as well. Sad

Every time I see this Thor I want to pre order it and sell the AoU Thor I have, and when I'm about to box it up I decide I like mine more and leave it lol.

What to do...

I sold my AOU Thor but not to buy this one. I have the 1st Avengers Thor with the AoU HS right now and i'm happy with it but i like the contrast between this one and the Avengers one. Bright colors, fancy outfit, long hair, hammer vs black simple outfit, short hair, axe and one eye.

I will decide after i see the movie in 3 days :yess:

I sold my AOU Thor but not to buy this one. I have the 1st Avengers Thor with the AoU HS right now and i'm happy with it but i like the contrast between this one and the Avengers one. Bright colors, fancy outfit, long hair, hammer vs black simple outfit, short hair, axe and one eye.

I will decide after i see the movie in 3 days :yess:

Yeah maybe the movie will change my mind. I'm taking Friday off so I can watch the movie, but decided against Thursday to avoid the lines. Hopefully my boss isn't on here lol

I'm really glad they took the time to do this. I'll be (trying to) avoid all internet related sites so as to keep this a surprise experience. Nothing worse than going into a movie knowing what is going to happen. Takes so much away from the experience.

Yea definitely have to stay away from replies on any social media posts, I remember thats how someone ruined The Force Awakens for me (regarding Kylo & Han), that ticked me off :mad:

Hopefully seeing it Thursday but plans might force me to change it to later, possibly next week.

The worst for me was that I was literally in the theater about to see Thor Ragnarok opening night and I believe it was in the Gladiator Thor thread that somebody posted a picture of his look at the end of the movie (I guess this one) with no tags and spoiled that he was gonna lose his eye. Needless to say I was not too happy about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are exactly the same arms.

Are they...the ones they showed with the promos look different to me...like the veins run into the shoulder and into the forearms differently...also the shape seems different to me as well
PD1500955778tjA.jpg
Avengers-Infinity-War-Thor-Movie-Masterpiece-Hot-Toys-Action-Figure-Pic-8.jpg

I watched the first then went to see the second. It’s good, first is better though.

After watching the movie, I'm glad I got this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back