1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be, I wouldn’t be overly surprised if they re do all the A1 costumes that appear in A4. Minor changes wouldn’t be to hard to do.

This Thor version would have been cool with a smiling expression.

I would have liked the “who the hell are you guys look”

You base a company's RD budget on the amount of money they charge per product? Wow, please do tell... You seem to know a lot about Hot Toy's financial budgeting better than their own finance officers. /sarcasm

What kind of keyboard do you have? It seems to boost that ego of yours by 100x.

Lemme guess I said something in the past that has you butt hurt and looking for revenge. Did I insult your man crush or something? Just asking because your response seem over the top for a post about Hot Toys using so few bodies for their expensive figures.

Lol I wish that thor would get a new body as well...I have said multiple times that I hate the arm sculpts they use on sleeveless versions....and his body shape for Ultron and dark world was a tube when he has a very distinct vtaper... I do feel like this figure is correctin that

Lemme guess I said something in the past that has you butt hurt and looking for revenge. Did I insult your man crush or something? Just asking because your response seem over the top for a post about Hot Toys using so few bodies for their expensive figures.

Hahaha :rotfl Nice comeback.

So thor eye patch is removable??

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180409-180926_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180409-180926_Chrome.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 329
Could be it’s just a proto and it’s glued on,(the production will have magnets so removing it won’t damage anything) could be it’s a tease they will show later to generate new buzz and get people to notice and buy, or it could be some type of spoiler or marvel mandate.

Okay. Will have to check into them later. Never bought from them before. I can't believe I missed out on Thor on BBTS.

I buy/pre-order from Timewalker whenever I can qualify for free shipping. No NRD, discounted price, and they double-box.

Alter Ego also has no NRD (they did charge me $1.00 for each of the 2 Hot Toys I pre-ordered from them). They said they double-box standard size Hot Toys and they do have a rewards program.

One caveat for both of those places is that you cannot cancel them as easily as you can at BBTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy/pre-order from Timewalker whenever I can qualify for free shipping. No NRD, discounted price, and they double-box.

Alter Ego also has no NRD (they did charge me $1.00 for each of the 2 Hot Toys I pre-ordered from them). They said they double-box standard size Hot Toys and they do have a rewards program.

One caveat for both of those places is that you cannot cancel them as easily as you can at BBTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for suggesting Alter Ego! I went on ahead and pre-ordered through them. I put it on a credit card in case if they charged right away. I could not pass on free shipping.

Thanks for suggesting Alter Ego! I went on ahead and pre-ordered through them. I put it on a credit card in case if they charged right away. I could not pass on free shipping.

So I take it that they didn't charge your card? I've been toying switching to AE but didn't know the ins and outs with them.

Aand I just POed Thor IW. And I said I will only get a version of each char, now I have two Thors POed... Sigh hot toys...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back