1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Saw the movie last night and preordered this figure this morning. If I had had more leisure money for putting down deposits I would've ordered like 2 or 3 more characters too but as I can only do one right now I chose Thor.

Good choice.
I can't decide to get Thor, SpiderMan or IronMan.

One first world problem I do kind of have now is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Initially I had no intention of getting this as I already had 4 Thor's. Still glad I skipped on Gladiator Thor & even the Road Worn Thor. But after seeing IW this morning, I must admit I think I want this version now too. :slap

Thor was soooo bad ass in this. Even more so than in Ragnarok... :yess:

I don't get

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't get

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't get

Spoiler Spoiler:

Because it costs money

It's called an editing table and deleted scenes. Every movie has those.

Haha

Spoiler Spoiler:

With that budget, an eye patch is nothing. Looks at all the stuff

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just because other stuff costs lots of money doesn’t mean they couldn’t change something else that costs money and requires a two second explanation. Happens all the time. And as I said, it’s not just money. It’s time. Less time spent rendering one thing that can then be spent on something else. Ever cut out something cheap like Soda or McDonald’s or whatever to help offset the cost of somthing expensive? Films do it all the time as well. Get rid of Terrence Howard because he wants a million more dollars then bring in Cheadle who ends up making more anyone one film later, in a film with a 200 million dollar budget that they also spend 100 million more on marketing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought Thor was great in the movie. Excited to have preordered this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Thor was great in the movie. Excited to have preordered this one.

Agreed. He was the mutha f'in MVP of the entire movie. I was kinda on the fence about picking him up, but now he's a done deal!

Hats off to the Russo's who gave Thor the Cap treatment, who went from being super lame to super bad ass in TWS. (I'm not saying Thor was ever lame...but he never stood out either, but after IW he's def moved up for sure.)

Agreed. He was the mutha f'in MVP of the entire movie. I was kinda on the fence about picking him up, but now he's a done deal!

Hats off to the Russo's who gave Thor the Cap treatment, who went from being super lame to super bad ass in TWS. (I'm not saying Thor was ever lame...but he never stood out either, but after IW he's def moved up for sure.)

he’s tapping into his godly potential!!

i loved every second of it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russo's? No love for Taika?

Russo's? No love for Taika?

I only saw Ragnarok once and honestly did not enjoy it that much. For a movie about the end of Asgard it was a bit too colorful and comical for my liking. There were never any stakes whatsoever.

I think I'll enjoy it more on my second viewing. Didn't really care for GOTG Vol. 2 in theaters...saw it again on Netflix and I enjoyed it. I'd imagine I'll have a similar experience with Ragnarok the second time around.

Haha

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back