1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh, wondering if I should try to get the IW figure. Have the AOU one and figure it's good enough as far as iconic Thor. Endgame Thor could be cool, but I'd need to see the promo pics.

I don't really like the headsculpt on the IW figure. Anyone know if it can be swapped with the AOU one? I imagine not due to the hair.

I'm so happy I bought this figure. This is my "final" version of Thor, as far as I'm concerned.

I feel like an Endgame Thor would be a pretty expensive figure no?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I feel like an Endgame Thor would be a pretty expensive figure no?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Crazy this finally went to waitlist after EG and

Spoiler Spoiler:

I may eventually regret passing on this like I do with Roadworn Thor, as Thor is my favorite Marvel character since the 80's, but I just wasn't sold on the short hair look. I still feel that the TDW/AOU Thor will be the closest we get to a comic styled Thor. And still not sold on Stormbreaker. Still surprised they didn't go with Jarnbjorn. Much better choice and would've stayed truer to the comics. And could still make fun of/a running gag with the name. Either way, I much prefer Mjolnir.

Well, waited a day or two long and now I'm waitlisted. <sadpanda>

How does that usually work? What are the odds of it converting?

I've joined 3 waitlists, and 2 of them got fulfilled, each one was about a month or 2 later. They were Deadpool and rogue one Darth Vader. I tried to get star lord but it didn't pan out. So I guess for me it's been 66.6% successful haha.

I waited to see how thor was in end game before deciding on this one. Got in on the waitlist before it filled. Kicking myself for it.

I waited to see how thor was in end game before deciding on this one. Got in on the waitlist before it filled. Kicking myself for it.

Same here. But I took a gamble, and I wasn't going to spoil the reveal for myself to make that decision sooner. So oh well I guess.

with the light up chest and interchangeable arms it was the best Thor since AoU I would have bought it just in that merit(but I loved IW and will buy all the figures) but based on the figure itself I thought it would have sold out fast before EG

Back