1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Thor was nothing but a parody of the character. It felt like ridiculous slapstick comedy, so no I don't consider my opinion dumb.
Well you are certainly entitled to the opinion that your opinion isn't dumb. I can appreciate consistency. ;)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

BOOOOOOOOOM!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure we'll be getting an EG Thor. We've gotten releases with lesser differences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

:goodpost::exactly::clap

Super bummed about this, went thru the checkout process and and hit the final place order button, and instead of an order confirmation, I got a curious “shopping cart empty” message. I guess someone must have been a little quicker on the draw and snatched it as I was checking out! Damn lol. Got on the waitlist, hopefully it converts. Kicking myself for waiting so long.

I loved EG Thor and found it to be a believable arc for his character while also setting up
Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyway, pleased I got the IW figure used off eBay a few months ago for only $200. Hopped on the waitlist pretty quickly to hopefully get a second for his alternate display.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very interesting view on Thor, like it! :hi5:

Screenshot from the new TV spot of Endgame Thor.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I’m so glad I ordered this when I did. I did not realize I would like it as much as I do. I did decide to part out all of the parts used to make the Thor from the beginning of the movie. Eyepatch is bare arms etc. As all I wanted was how he looked at the end of the movie with storm breaker. This figure puts my old avengers Thor to shame. Just wish I could get the lighting effects on his chest. Oh well still looks cool.

The irony is y'all wanted a Chungus WM...but in the end y'all got Chungus Thor! Russo Bros got jokes! :rotfl

Back