1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..... but why though?

self torture..... ? :rotfl

Ha ha sort of.

When IW was due I was still a couple of movies behind so had to go Media blackout to avoid any spoilers to what went before & same with EG I haven't seen Captain Marvel so don't want anything in the EG trailer to affect what happens in CM

Also I don't go to the cinema so I have to wait for home release which is why I'm months behind everyone else

I know it's weird but it's how I do things ;)

Neil

Ha ha sort of.

When IW was due I was still a couple of movies behind so had to go Media blackout to avoid any spoilers to what went before & same with EG I haven't seen Captain Marvel so don't want anything in the EG trailer to affect what happens in CM

Also I don't go to the cinema so I have to wait for home release which is why I'm months behind everyone else

I know it's weird but it's how I do things ;)

Neil

Are you an extreme introvert or recluse or something??? Why don't you go to the theaters?

No way I could go on knowing EndGame was out and forcing myself to wait until the end of the year for it to come out on video. No thanks. If I was a recluse I’d make myself go to the theater for this. Maybe a day time showing so the theater is empty?

I just got this figured today. Really like him but have a little issue. I was really hoping to use the lighting effects for his chess pieces. However I cannot seem to get the regular pieces out of his chest to use them. Anybody else have this issue? I tried for a while with my fingers but was worried I would have to use a tool and might scratch the chest so just gave up.

I just got this figured today. Really like him but have a little issue. I was really hoping to use the lighting effects for his chess pieces. However I cannot seem to get the regular pieces out of his chest to use them. Anybody else have this issue? I tried for a while with my fingers but was worried I would have to use a tool and might scratch the chest so just gave up.
Yeah, it is pretty tough to get them off. I broke one of the hooks on one when removing (believe each one has three or four hooks). Just carefully use your fingers to remove. Maybe some other folks on the forum have better suggestions though [emoji28]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I’m very curious about any changes to a potential Endgame release. Perhaps instead of swappable bare arms, they could just give him the armored arms and a interchangeable angry head sculpt with light up eyes. Maybe slightly lighter gunmetal arms if it’s any lighter in the movie.

I have an outdoor shot for the thread:

ceaefd4c7c53d579c7098d2f66440ac8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you an extreme introvert or recluse or something??? Why don't you go to the theaters?

Yep, no way I could be interested in movie characters and not see key movies like Endgame on the big screen.

If I didn't like crowds I'd also be going to a morning session a week or so after release. I know a few people who don't like crowds at all and totally get that.

Yep, no way I could be interested in movie characters and not see key movies like Endgame on the big screen.

If I didn't like crowds I'd also be going to a morning session a week or so after release. I know a few people who don't like crowds at all and totally get that.

Yep, I'm a morning matinee kinda movie guy. See movies on the cheap and skip all the BS banter! Tickets where I live are $20+, so if I can see a movie for about 7 bucks, then hell yeah! The only thing that I do miss about matinee is the energy the crowd brings from an evening showing...which sometimes can be a blessing though cause there's usually an over the top, obnoxious person at the theater who screams too long or too loud and causes you to miss crucial dialog.

Our Endgame adventure starts at 8.30 Wednesday evening with the Cineworld's IW / EG double-bill. Anticipate getting home at around 4 am Thursday morning. Can't wait.

Considering Thor is my wife's hallpass, I thought it was hilarious.
Actually funny thing is, my wife works for a major airline in OZ and regularly checks him in.

Well if HT do decide to make Thor from Endgame,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back