1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that‘s the first time I call a figure sexy!
But I also want the Gladiator one...but also this one..daaaamn :gah:

How is this Thor the same price as DX15 Jack Sparrow?

Damn anticipated rising costs.

Price does suck but even though it’s not a DX in name it’s still got a fair bit of stuff with it. Two sets of arms on this character seems pretty DX to me.

thunder.JPG

This is a must, to show off his awakening at the end of the last movie with Hela..

Price does suck but even though it’s not a DX in name it’s still got a fair bit of stuff with it. Two sets of arms on this character seems pretty DX to me.

I dunno. Two rubber (or plastic) arms but really not much else compared to the intricate and complex Sparrow outfit (granted it could be considered reuse in patterns anyway).

No I think this has more to do with anticipated interest rates rising this year. We're seeing 2019 prices today.

Anyway, this is really not unexpected. I'm certain they will go up from here of course.

ORDERED...ultimate thor is my favorite and this is the movie version..once I saw detachable eye patch...donee.....now my only question would be are the arms the same ones we have been getting with thor or new sculpts...I'm no a fan of the look and function of the current ones..

Tbh...I expected this line to be expensive...the type of movie this is...gotta know going in that hot toys is probably going to try and make definitive versions of charectors...especially the ones that may not play as big a part in phase 4....I also expect Thanos to be near 600...light up gimmicks seem to make these things go up fast lol..o well I'm all in will buy all the figs they put out...this thor is the highlight so far

That was years ago. Look at how much Civil War Iron Man was and now compare that to IW Iron Man. That was $345 and this is $407. A $62 increase in that short of a time frame is high.

Thanos will come with numerous hands, accessories we might not have seen as of yet, and the Gauntlet. If not $650 I say easy $575-600.

That first thanos had the throne, which it doesn’t appear this one has. Hulk got a helmet, armor, weapons and war paint and was essentially the same price four ish years later. I think that’s a better price comp then iron man. Which has gone up by 40-50 bucks every few years since the original mk6 like clock work. A 650 price for this would be way outside any previous pattern.

So this is the the first HT Thor with the bare arms included right?

It’s the first with swapping arms. But there have been both armored and bare arms and one that had detachable armored sleeves.

I'm torn. I like the figure itself but I really dislike the cape and covered arms. I thought the bare arms of the Ragnarok costume were way cooler.

I ended up buying TDW Thor. Looked more regal than this one. Good luck to all buying this. I just couldn't justify the price for such a plain-looking costume.

I'm torn. I like the figure itself but I really dislike the cape and covered arms. I thought the bare arms of the Ragnarok costume were way cooler.

It has bare arms as a swap out

Back