1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely, they went above and beyond with this one. I just hope both eyes have the glowing effect, not just the one. That would be kinda dumb.

I like this, fairly different from most previous versions of Thor, looks more like the Ultimates Thor with Beta Ray Bill's Hammer.
The one thing I don't like, once again we get seamless arms for Thor, I wish they'd give us a body in Hemsworth's physique and single visible elbow joints for better longevity in poses.

I like it, but not sure I'll pick it up, I'd get the Gladiator Thor version before this.

Last edited:
I like this, fairly different from most previous versions of Thor, looks more like the Ultimates Thor with Beta Ray Bill's Hammer.
The one thing I don't like, once again we get seamless arms for Thor, I wish they'd give us a body in Hemsworth's physique and singe visible elbow joints for better longevity in poses.

I like it, but not sure I'll pick it up, I'd get the Gladiator Thor version before this.

Why give the figure seamless arms but ugly exposed neck joint? Might a well give the figure jointed elbows...

It doesn't look like Beta Ray Bills Stormbreaker at all... It looks more like Ultimate Thors Axe/Hammer.

Comic book Stormbreaker:
beta-ray-bill-stormbreaker.jpg

I know it's called Stormbreaker in the movie, it's in the figures description. and I really don't like that. I wouldn't count on seeing BRB in any movie anytime soon. If we do, i'll be happily shocked.

Really don't like what they've done to Thor. I guess I should accept that his look in TWD/AOU is the closest to the the comic look we'll ever get for him and having a proper Mjolnir. The Ragnarok Roadworn look isn't too bad either. And it still came with his hammer.

I can accept his costume changes, but some other stuff irks me. I'm fine with him losing an eye, but geez was it so hard to make it the proper eye from the comic? It should be his left eye, the opposite of Odin, not his right eye the same as Odin. How lazy is that. But my biggest gripe is his hammer. I thought destroying it was dumb & I hoped they would bring back Mjolnir. I hate the Ultimate axe/hammer thing. I always thought it looked dumb. And then calling it Stormbreaker is an even bigger gripe. Especially since after Feige hinted at Beta Ray Bill being considered to be in Thor Ragnarok but ultimately they decided to save him for something bigger. To me they are just changing the classic Thor into the Ultimate Thor, which is the version I dislike the most.

Really don't like what they've done to Thor. I guess I should accept that his look in TWD/AOU is the closest to the the comic look we'll ever get for him and having a proper Mjolnir. The Ragnarok Roadworn look isn't too bad either. And it still came with his hammer.

I can accept his costume changes, but some other stuff irks me. I'm fine with him losing an eye, but geez was it so hard to make it the proper eye from the comic? It should be his left eye, the opposite of Odin, not his right eye the same as Odin. How lazy is that. But my biggest gripe is his hammer. I thought destroying it was dumb & I hoped they would bring back Mjolnir. I hate the Ultimate axe/hammer thing. I always thought it looked dumb. And then calling it Stormbreaker is an even bigger gripe. Especially since after Feige hinted at Beta Ray Bill being considered to be in Thor Ragnarok but ultimately they decided to save him for something bigger. To me they are just changing the classic Thor into the Ultimate Thor, which is the version I dislike the most.

I love the more classic version too, and I am happy with my AOU Thor just for that reason. But, I also don't mind them borrowing from other newer comic influences to 'evolve' his character in some sort of 'arc'. Personally, I would love for at some point for him to get Mjolnir back and to grow his long hair back out again bringing him 'full circle'- maybe in Avengers 4, or the unlikely but whispered hope, of a Thor 4. If that happens, this look could be just transitional phase and it sets ups a nice way for 'Stormbreaker' to be passed on the BRB. In the meantime, this really is a very cool look the character. I passed on the Ragnarok one, but even though I will likely pass on this one too- I think it is more tempting as it captures the final look from Ragnarok and Infinity War and adds at least some version of a hammer. Again, AOU Thor will likely stay as MY Thor, but I can so understand other liking this one more or in to addition to that one.

Looks cool, but im happy with my road worn version. Im just not a fan of thors short hair.

Ditto. Maybe if I were flush w. cash I'd get this and a long-hair sculpt to go with. And I like Thor more blonde his hair keeps getting darker.:google

Love it. This will be the one character where I get to show the evolution of the character through every movie. I'll definately have Gladiator Thor in full gladiator look now and won't try and quasi-replicate Thor from the second half of Ragnarok.. This will be the short hair, eye patch, God mode unleashed version.. I'll probably go back to full armour seeing as the last two have been sleeveless..

Kind of puts a damper on those you spent money on the Ragnorok short hair version...maybe :slap

Looking at this version of Thor makes me think how Helena really messed him up :horror

Is this the first HT Thor that comes with detachable bare arms

Back