1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the need of some more pics

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-thor-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903422-09.jpg
marvel-avengers-infinity-war-thor-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903422-17.jpg
marvel-avengers-infinity-war-thor-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903422-06.jpg
marvel-avengers-infinity-war-thor-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903422-18.jpg
marvel-avengers-infinity-war-thor-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903422-20.jpg

Damn I’m actually digging this a lot. I’m going to be really choosy if I buy figures from the film though so no way I pre-order yet. Initially I felt like this was overpriced but it has a fair bit of accessories plus the light up features.

Great looking HS. Is this the first time HT attempt to swap out arms in any of the figure? I don't recall any figure had this.

Great looking HS. Is this the first time HT attempt to swap out arms in any of the figure? I don't recall any figure had this.

First time for Thor, I think, but at least one Iron Man had a swap-out battle damaged arm, and Pepper Potts has a swap-out Mk IX arm. Bespin Luke Skywalker also has a swap out forearm (intact / severed).

If i would collecting Avengers, this would be my definitive Thor. He looks so good!

ORDERED...ultimate thor is my favorite and this is the movie version..once I saw detachable eye patch...donee.....now my only question would be are the arms the same ones we have been getting with thor or new sculpts...I'm no a fan of the look and function of the current ones..

Tbh...I expected this line to be expensive...the type of movie this is...gotta know going in that hot toys is probably going to try and make definitive versions of charectors...especially the ones that may not play as big a part in phase 4....I also expect Thanos to be near 600...light up gimmicks seem to make these things go up fast lol..o well I'm all in will buy all the figs they put out...this thor is the highlight so far

Huh.
Went over to the listing at Sideshow, sure enough:
Accessories:

One (1) detachable black eye patch (equipped with a magnetic feature)

Pretty cool feature. I like this version of Thor a lot, but it's just too expensive for me. I'll stick with my bashed together Avengers Thor figure.

First time for Thor, I think, but at least one Iron Man had a swap-out battle damaged arm, and Pepper Potts has a swap-out Mk IX arm. Bespin Luke Skywalker also has a swap out forearm (intact / severed).

Ah...I see. Hopefully we see more of this on other figures Give more option different looks

I only have one Thor, Avengers Thor. Bought it cheap from ebay. Never even considered buying another one. Now, after seeing the price on the new Iron Man suit, that makes purchasing a second Thor much easier. Grab a parted out helmet from Ragnarok, use my extra Mjolnir, and I'm all set.

Genuinely can't decide if I love or hate this one. Think I'll wait for the film before deciding one way or the other. Since I've got two Thor's already when I'd only ever intended to own the one! (Well ...ish - Gladiator Thor isn't out yet!)

I may get a second head sculpt and rehaired for a longer hair look...man very excited....I love swappable arms I just hope they are different then the current rubber arms they use....I also think that the way the armour shapes around the body is much better...it has a V tapper as opposed to being super blocky

This was posted on Facebook. Thor is at secret base

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1520054810947.jpg
    FB_IMG_1520054810947.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 215
  • FB_IMG_1520054794071.jpg
    FB_IMG_1520054794071.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 213
  • FB_IMG_1520055032557.jpg
    FB_IMG_1520055032557.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 216
Hmm, scratch what I said earlier about electric effects being a must... That looks really tacky, just like the Iron Man propulsion effects. Yet I don't mind the Mjolner effect that the last two figures have come with.

Those look like Marvel Legend figure type effects to me. Not digging it. Not liking the costume design either.

I think he looks incredible. I was kinda meh on most of the reveals but this one did not disappoint. I'm so happy I waited for this version to get a second Thor. After seeing Ragnarok, like many people, I wanted a Thor from the final act of that film. Gladiator Thor wasn't quite it but this, THIS is the one I want! I know he's pricey but I'm gonna get him anyway. I try not to double dip too often but I finally have a reason to get a second Thor(I still love the dark world one I own). I have a giant list of stuff I haven't preordered yet that I'd like to an another list of stuff I'm paying on and others still I've preordered but not paid for yet and so on. He's going on one of those lists shortly lol.

As much as I like the classic Thor look (got my Thor Dark World version with modded head to fit helmet from Thor 1) I must say this version looks badass. Don't think I'll get it due to the price, but I am tempted.

I never thought I would like this more than I should... Have gladiator thor on POed but maaaan I really want this too... Is like the ultimate Thor to get... Should I wait for Avengers 4 ver though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back