1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really didn’t think I’d want a second Thor but I think this one is going to reel me in. I just think this looks badass personally. Seem like him and Rocket and Groot could make for a fun setup.

Thanos and Thor supposedly have the most screen time in Infinity War which is really interesting. Maybe this is why he was one of the first Infinity War figures to be shown off by Hot Toys. I'm really excited to see what role he'll be playing throughout the story...

Decided to pre-order through Alter Ego Comics. Excited to get this even though it’s a long ways off. I have quite a few I’d like to get from this film but am probably going to limit myself. I think Cap and Thanos are must haves. Probably the Rocket and Groot set too. Everything else is wait and see.

Decided to pre-order through Alter Ego Comics. Excited to get this even though it’s a long ways off. I have quite a few I’d like to get from this film but am probably going to limit myself. I think Cap and Thanos are must haves. Probably the Rocket and Groot set too. Everything else is wait and see.

What could make it even more complicated is if they decide to make most of the Black Order. Then it could get real expensive :lol

What could make it even more complicated is if they decide to make most of the Black Order. Then it could get real expensive :lol
I don’t think I’ll really go too much beyond my list to be honest. Especially since it seems like the prices are getting really jacked up for these releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I agree. Pricing is crazy. Am glad I've got most of the Avengers and GotG I want already. I'm also in for Thanos like most I'm guessing (although jury is still out to get the non-armoured or armoured version whenever that will/won't be made).

Loki I may need to get too, but depends on his involvement in the movie and space in my collection. :lol

In the new IW dedicated display cabinet at Secret Base

39175911380_f6bf780ee2_b_d.jpg

I wish we could get it displayed with the sleeveless arms and without the eye patch lol

They don’t light up but you can put the blue discs on without the lightning stuff.

I can almost tolerate the lightning effects in that shot. I like the idea of using them to give the figure a bit more difference to the rest, I'm just not a big fan of plastic effects.

I wanna like this Thor but the only thing I'm not loving is the black on the cape this time around. I like that it does change up his look a bit but I still prefer the all red cape on the front and back.

Back