1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you can, you also get a sleeveless arms and the eye patch is removable

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes I know I am saying I wish we could see it displayed with that set up in these preview pics at secret base....I'm sure we will I'm just impatient lol

Yes I know I am saying I wish we could see it displayed with that set up in these preview pics at secret base....I'm sure we will I'm just impatient lol
Ahhh got it... Me too but I love the eye patch and that's what sold me with this figure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Marvel-Legends-Wave-2-Infinity-War-001.jpg

New hasbro figure without eyepatch.

Could also be that the toys went into development before Ragnarok released and they didn't have time to correct it.

Could also be that the toys went into development before Ragnarok released and they didn't have time to correct it.

True. I was thinking in terms of the fact the previous film established the missing eye. However, Ragnarok really wasn't that long ago.

There are a couple other figures in that Thor line that make it hard to take serious lol

Kinda prince Adam to Herman(obviously meant he-man but Herman is to funny to delete. Stupid autocorrect)style? Would fit

All these Thors and only the Avengers 1 figure didn't have a visible neck joint. Hot Toys really needs to invest in more bodies with the money they charge.

All these Thors and only the Avengers 1 figure didn't have a visible neck joint. Hot Toys really needs to invest in more bodies with the money they charge.

You base a company's RD budget on the amount of money they charge per product? Wow, please do tell... You seem to know a lot about Hot Toy's financial budgeting better than their own finance officers. /sarcasm

What kind of keyboard do you have? It seems to boost that ego of yours by 100x.

This Thor version would have been cool with a smiling expression.

I agree that would be pretty awesome! On a side note does anyone think Hot toys will remake the original thor as they changed his costume slightly in avengers 4(from the original)

Attachments

• 38126507371_a526ae2a38_h.jpg
    38126507371_a526ae2a38_h.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 207
Back