1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If everyone is wanting to get an armored Thanos, why not just wait for the Avengers 4 version? :dunno He'll almost certainly get the armor in that; heck I thought some of the leaked concept art has him wearing it.

Does anyone else watch Collider Heroes on YouTube ?? If you don't you should.

Anyway John Schnepp mentioned in one of the last episodes that there could be a 30min extended cut of Infinity War coming. Predominantly adding already filmed footage giving more of Thanos' backstory. This apparently came from the original comic creator of Thanos himself. So perhaps some inside info.

Sure it may not happen, but I sure as hell hope it does ! How awesome would that be giving even more reason/explanation as to why Thanos does what he does.

Once Avengers 4/IW2 is out next year, I really hope they release a 10 year 4K UHD box set with all the Marvel films. Either that or I'll be getting the Disney streaming service.

Here's an article on it if anyones interested.

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-extended-cut-thanos-backstory/

I’ve made my peace with it. I have always loved Thanos, 3 versions for me if necessary.
I have pretty much come to the same conclusion... Potentially three figures along with two statues (Kotobukiya and Marvel Premium). I really can't be adding more Thanos to my collection after that though [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone else watch Collider Heroes on YouTube ?? If you don't you should.

Anyway John Schnepp mentioned in one of the last episodes that there could be a 30min extended cut of Infinity War coming. Predominantly adding already filmed footage giving more of Thanos' backstory. This apparently came from the original comic creator of Thanos himself. So perhaps some inside info.

Sure it may not happen, but I sure as hell hope it does ! How awesome would that be giving even more reason/explanation as to why Thanos does what he does.

Once Avengers 4/IW2 is out next year, I really hope they release a 10 year 4K UHD box set with all the Marvel films. Either that or I'll be getting the Disney streaming service.

Here's an article on it if anyones interested.

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-extended-cut-thanos-backstory/

That would be pretty awesome. I hope they dont mess up part 4. I have a good idea of how they should handle it, briefly, avoiding using the time or reality stones to simply undo what he has done. I think that would be too easy. A better idea would be to introduce alternate earths with alternate realities, then you could introduce a whole bunch of heroes and villains and get around all of the origin stories.

If everyone is wanting to get an armored Thanos, why not just wait for the Avengers 4 version? :dunno He'll almost certainly get the armor in that; heck I thought some of the leaked concept art has him wearing it.

Yeah, I'm actually saving my rewards point up for Thanos. By the time Avengers 4 comes out next year I'll know what to drop the 200 bucks worth of rp on. Tank Top Thanos or whatever comes after.

That would be pretty awesome. I hope they dont mess up part 4. I have a good idea of how they should handle it, briefly, avoiding using the time or reality stones to simply undo what he has done. I think that would be too easy. A better idea would be to introduce alternate earths with alternate realities, then you could introduce a whole bunch of heroes and villains and get around all of the origin stories.

I rather they go back in time instead of letting Thanos win against these current heroes.

I rather they go back in time instead of letting Thanos win against these current heroes.

Yeah it would be nice, but to have alternate earths, then you could have xmen, fantastic four, you could have alternate thor or iron man, which would get downey, evans, and Hemsworth out of their contracts, and reintroduce those heroes without rebooting. Showing the watchers in GOTG2 actually helps with this. However itll probably just be a simple ending instead. It would blow my mind the other way though.

Yeah it would be nice, but to have alternate earths, then you could have xmen, fantastic four, you could have alternate thor or iron man, which would get downey, evans, and Hemsworth out of their contracts, and reintroduce those heroes without rebooting. Showing the watchers in GOTG2 actually helps with this. However itll probably just be a simple ending instead. It would blow my mind the other way though.

Surely they won't just go the easy route. Considering all that they've done I don't think they would want to go out with a "meh". Plus people who watch these movies aren't dumb and don't need an easy to understand straightforward A to B ending.

But we'll see I guess.

Surely they won't just go the easy route. Considering all that they've done I don't think they would want to go out with a "meh". Plus people who watch these movies aren't dumb and don't need an easy to understand straightforward A to B ending.

But we'll see I guess.

I think you may be over estimating the intelligence of a large portion of people that watch movies. It does need to be simple and straightforward for a large portions of the people. It’s pretty well established.

I hope that the armored look in Avengers 4 doesn’t suck. Imagine if he drops his gym clothes and dresses up like a football player.

That is always an option. But very few people go back to movies when they can’t follow how the previous ones work.

Maybe a bit of an abstract connection, but from listening to the WS and CW commentaries, the writer and director duos talk a lot about laying big bread crumbs for people who may not have seen the other movies to understand what's happening, and only bringing characters and situations into the movie when the plot absolutely demands them, which makes me think they'd be wary of the wild splash ending that exists more to say "Hey, guess what else Disney just bought?"

I took this image of Thanos from sdcc

Attachments

• 603.jpg
    603.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 256
Back