1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You did the right thing. He's the best MCU Thanos that will ever be out. Even if they ever make the armored version, it won't have the Gauntlet. But who knows what Avengers 4 will bring.

i have this weird feeling it will be tony stark who will be wearing the gauntlet to undo the cluster***** that occurred at the end of Infinity War. I however am weak also and preordered one. I was previously a fan of armored thanos but after watching the movie, i loved this 'ballsack' thanos with the gauntlet much more than the armored. to each their own!

Can we stop with the spoiler tags already!!! If you haven't seen the movie by now and you are hanging out in the Sideshow Freaks Thanos thread it's your own fault.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Eh. Just broke down and I ordered Grimace. He has been my favorite villain the MCU has put out, just a notch above Killmonger and you can't get more iconic than The Infinity Gauntlet.

Eh. Just broke down and I ordered Grimace. He has been my favorite villain the MCU has put out, just a notch above Killmonger and you can't get more iconic than The Infinity Gauntlet.

Welcome to the club Mike ! Gonna be an awesome piece on the shelf. Also with that alternative headsculpt, can't wait to see what that looks like.

Think I may still pull the trigger on this one! I just checked and it gave me an opportunity to buy up to 6 so I don't think its sold out yet. But what do I know haha

Just want to throw this out there, does anybody else feel The Kingpin (from netflix DD) is somewhat similar to Thanos?

Back