1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie sold this. I'm on the Thanos train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad to see people coming around to this version of Thanos. I like it a lot and I look forward to adding it to my collection.

That being said, I still want one of him in full armor just because it looks awesome. :lol

Yep after seeing it I have pre-ordered him. No spoilers but the Russo brothers did say they came at this film from the perspective of thanos. He now needs to be in my collection. He may also creep into my top 5 MCU villains if I see the film a few more times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys do realize that he only wore the armor in two scenes in the whole movie. Even then the armor wasn't all that impresive.

Do you guys think This Thanos will be sold out soon? or should I preorder? I'm still waiting on some RP codes to get me to $100 RP..so I'm not sure if I should wait.

Movie was entertaining but this is the only character I was compelled to buy after seeing it. Nice job by Josh Brolin. I was on the fence but this version of Thanos is a now a must for my semi modest marvel collection. Thank the old gods and the new that I'm not a marvel completist!

After seeing the movie...glad I preordered This. Dude is a BEAST! Hope HT makes the armored version.

Joined the mass army of people preordering from sideshow today. This guy is going to sellout i guarantee it.

You guys do realize that he only wore the armor in two scenes in the whole movie. Even then the armor wasn't all that impresive.

Do you realize it was just about as long as his appearance in GOTG and yet that got a figure that sold very well?

As for it being impressive or not, that's just your opinion.

Back