1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm guessing if HT does an armoured version they'll stick with the same type of design as the GotG version.

I.e visible joints.

3b2e08c97e8f8fd53c378c52b1bf326c.jpg

I think they learned their lesson from the criticism of that figure.

I just hope they do hear the criticism. Sometimes I wonder.

But just looking at this figure the latest headsculpt is a significant step up from this version.

29749692_1096755880512446_2428154889404660531_o.jpg

I just hope they do hear the criticism. Sometimes I wonder.

But just looking at this figure the latest headsculpt is a significant step up from this version.

View attachment 404828

It’s the same sculpt and was shown the same day as it went up for order. The production will not look that good. It’s hand painted by JC, who’s the best figure painter in the world.

Damn, I'm still undecided about this guy !! Think I'll stick to my plan and watch the movie first before making a decision.

Not long now !!

I just have this feeling that this round he'll get beaten due to his arrogance, then he'll come back in Avengers 4 "better prepared" with armour. But will this figure be the only one with the infinity Gauntlet ? :gah::gah:

Damn, I'm still undecided about this guy !! Think I'll stick to my plan and watch the movie first before making a decision.

Not long now !!

I just have this feeling that this round he'll get beaten due to his arrogance, then he'll come back in Avengers 4 "better prepared" with armour. But will this figure be the only one with the infinity Gauntlet ? :gah::gah:

Seeing as the title for the next Avengers film is called "disassembles" and if this current film follows the events of the comic. Let's just say our hero's don't walk away into the sun set at the end of the film.

Seeing as the title for the next Avengers film is called "disassembles" and if this current film follows the events of the comic. Let's just say our hero's don't walk away into the sun set at the end of the film.

Sure no question there will be casualties with Thanos, but what I mean is it won't be as easy as he thinks (Avengers will put up a good fight). Therefore there's a good chance he will be better prepared "in the armour" in Avengers 4 (with/without Gauntlet ???). Hence my dilemma.....

I don't know if anyone will die, except maybe Vision, but the Avengers will definitely be the losers in this movie. Next movie, they'll figure out Thanos and win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well we don’t know the title to the next film yet..

Thanos might not be in the next Avengers.
The directors mentioned that IW is a stand alone movie.
IW 2 would relate to it, but its not an actual 2 parter like Back to the future 2 and 3. Where part 2 is a cliffhanger and 3 finishes the movie.

I think IW would have an ending, and IW would pave the way for the next phase.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/the-avengers/news/a852439/avengers-4-not-infinity-war-part-2/

Josh Brolin's already confirmed that he's shot scenes for Avengers 4 though.

Every single Avenger could die in the first 5 minutes, and the Gauntlet could reincarnate them. So who knows, they could pull some crazy stuff. Hopefully nothing as bad as, “Who shot J.R.?” But who knows. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Josh Brolin's already confirmed that he's shot scenes for Avengers 4 though.

It could be flashbacks or something. Cap did plenty of scenes for Homecoming but was not really in it. Thursday just needs to hurry up and get here so i can see this movie :impatient:

Thanos might not be in the next Avengers.
The directors mentioned that IW is a stand alone movie.
IW 2 would relate to it, but its not an actual 2 parter like Back to the future 2 and 3. Where part 2 is a cliffhanger and 3 finishes the movie.

I think IW would have an ending, and IW would pave the way for the next phase.

And now we know that he will :wink1:

I watched IW and dropped for this figure straight after the screening. I had zero interest in this figure prior to the movie.
I had no interest before too. Well I cant get it but I would if I had the money. I also would get Spiderman, iron man, and dr strange.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Back