1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Casual Day at the office Thanos. Does he come with a mocha latte and a copier?

Casual Day at the office Thanos. Does he come with a mocha latte and a copier?

Theres already an office version
thanosoofice.jpg

That would make sense. I’m going to guess Black Widow will go under his will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. They’ve done the mind control shtick a lot.

Plus it’s not like he would need any of the Avengers to do anything for him unless it’s a very specific task that he, the Black Order, or his army couldn’t do.

And we know from AoU and Dr. Cho that Scarlet Witch can counteract the effects of the Mind Stone. Possibly because she got her powers from it. Or because she has magical abilities, in which case any magic user like Doctor Strange and Wong could probably counter it as well.

Also, it’s possible that the Mind Stone won’t come into play till near the climax of the movie. And by then it won’t really matter if he has all the other stones. Mind controlling a few people would be insignificant for him.

So do Thanos and Hulk use the same body? Or is Thanos larger? I've never seen the figures side by side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. They’ve done the mind control shtick a lot.

Plus it’s not like he would need any of the Avengers to do anything for him unless it’s a very specific task that he, the Black Order, or his army couldn’t do.

And we know from AoU and Dr. Cho that Scarlet Witch can counteract the effects of the Mind Stone. Possibly because she got her powers from it. Or because she has magical abilities, in which case any magic user like Doctor Strange and Wong could probably counter it as well.

Also, it’s possible that the Mind Stone won’t come into play till near the climax of the movie. And by then it won’t really matter if he has all the other stones. Mind controlling a few people would be insignificant for him.

[emoji848]
It’d be pretty cool if he actually used it to control Scarlet Witch. Maybe using that connection somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a Thanos for a small marvel villain shelf along with Loki and Ultron mk1. Really wish this version was armored and smirking. The price of this is lower than I expected though and the extra sculpt, extra gauntlet, and switch out arm are nice inclusions. Need to see the movie before deciding anything.

So I'm guessing if HT does an armoured version they'll stick with the same type of design as the GotG version.

I.e visible joints.

3b2e08c97e8f8fd53c378c52b1bf326c.jpg

So I'm guessing if HT does an armoured version they'll stick with the same type of design as the GotG version.

I.e visible joints.

3b2e08c97e8f8fd53c378c52b1bf326c.jpg

Not necessarily. They’ll do visible joints, perhaps, but I know a lot of people who complained about how these joints appeared. I would expect HT to improve upon the GOTG release if/when they announce an armored version of Thanos.

Back