1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone could order it if they really love this Thanos and cancel if they love the A4 version even more. Even if it means losing the NRD at some places.

I agree, and this right here is honestly the worst case scenario someone could encounter, which is to say its really not that bad at all. I'm not saying 30-some dollars is loose change, but when talking about 400 dollar figures that someone might regret the purchase of, why not just cut the cord and get what you like. Small price to pay I suppose, like I mentioned before I realized I didn't want Hulkbuster, took an $85 bath on it but it is what it is.

I agree, and this right here is honestly the worst case scenario someone could encounter, which is to say its really not that bad at all. I'm not saying 30-some dollars is loose change, but when talking about 400 dollar figures that someone might regret the purchase of, why not just cut the cord and get what you like. Small price to pay I suppose, like I mentioned before I realized I didn't want Hulkbuster, took an $85 bath on it but it is what it is.

Definitely agree with that. I’ve done the same before as well.

It’s not ideal to lose an NRD, but I understand why some products have it.

But it’s better to bite the bullet and take that hit than be stuck with something you no longer need.

I hope you guys make this figure a big hit so hot toys will make the armored one.

hm4iWrN.gif

I'll do what I can ;)

...like I mentioned before I realized I didn't want Hulkbuster, took an $85 bath on it but it is what it is.
You might get another chance to own a Hulkbuster Iron Man. I think I’ve seen a pic of a new Hulkbuster armor from Infinity War. I’m guessing Tony dons this new armor after Thanos knocks the ish out of him in that gif.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask those still waiting for Ultimate Ultron. BTW Prime is quite impressive.

Yeah that worked out for me as Prime was the one I wanted and got. Hopefully this sells enough for Hot Toys to make a second one.

Well, guess that depends on the strength of your Infinity Stones....lol some people get the pinky, some the middle finger.

I agree with you on that point. Not everyone has the space for multiple Thanos figures, myself included.

But because the release window on this is April~June 2019 from Sideshow, and realistically a little later than that, we’ll have seen Avengers 4 by the time the figure comes out. If his outfit changes, they’ll likely have teased or announced a new Thanos by then as well.

Makes it easier to choose which version we want to purchase.

This!

Back