1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, im so jealous after seeing all these pics. Can't wait to get mine from Sideshow. God only knows when that will be though.
Im not a big fan of the new way that Sideshow is doing things with shipping figures out in waves.

Man, im so jealous after seeing all these pics. Can't wait to get mine from Sideshow. God only knows when that will be though.
Im not a big fan of the new way that Sideshow is doing things with shipping figures out in waves.

Alright so it's not just me. I was wondering where the heck my Thanos was, but I ordered from a local shop and have historically waited longer to get product.

Yeah, it’s been just about three months since Sideshow uploaded the unboxing and probably a month or two since they started shipping the first batch but it seems like their Thanos supply has run very dry. I remember last month when I was hoping to have him around the time Endgame came out but obviously that didn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.
View attachment 452651

This is such an amazing figure! It's definitely imposing and I placed it on its own shelf. What an eye catcher haha.

WOW!!!

That looks amazing!

I would also copy that pose, but I pre-ordered the Endgame version so I don't think that pose will be possible without damaging his arm :(

5a2af249ec5d98da2148d65a8eab74c1.jpg

Great picture!
Very confident pose

WOW!!!

That looks amazing!

I would also copy that pose, but I pre-ordered the Endgame version so I don't think that pose will be possible without damaging his arm :(

I personally got the EG version actually more to serve as an IW Thanos, because my favorite scene of his in either film is that beginning scene when it first showed him on Thor’s ship and he gave that monologue about how destiny is here.

93990A67-D19C-411E-9173-A13FAE97C9A0.jpeg

“Or should I say... I am.”

I thought he was so bad ass in that scene and was extremely imposing.

Yeah, it’s been just about three months since Sideshow uploaded the unboxing and probably a month or two since they started shipping the first batch but it seems like their Thanos supply has run very dry. I remember last month when I was hoping to have him around the time Endgame came out but obviously that didn’t happen.

I have been trying to figure out what was going on and it looks like there is a bottleneck at the ports. Once things are offloaded it's sometimes taking weeks to get merchandise off the docks and shipped to were they are going.

I have been trying to figure out what was going on and it looks like there is a bottleneck at the ports. Once things are offloaded it's sometimes taking weeks to get merchandise off the docks and shipped to were they are going.

Yo sub0, you’ve been around long enough to have heard them use that excuse usually once every 12-18 months! There was that one year where the “dock issues” were so prevalent that it was mentioned on major news outlets. I’m not saying that they just use this excuse whenever they feel like it and I know that there can often be backlogs or other dock issues that the general public is rarely privy to but something seems fishy about it sometimes.

Yo sub0, you’ve been around long enough to have heard them use that excuse usually once every 12-18 months! There was that one year where the “dock issues” were so prevalent that it was mentioned on major news outlets. I’m not saying that they just use this excuse whenever they feel like it and I know that there can often be backlogs or other dock issues that the general public is rarely privy to but something seems fishy about it sometimes.

I did not get the info from SS if that is what you are thinking it was from economic reports. Basically they recieved so much merchandise from China because of the tariffs that they do not have enough trucks to move them from the docks. That is also why some of the figures were shipping from SS the same day or two of it being released in HK they were flying stuff over because there is no space on cargo ships.

The figures shipped from HT and made it to California but are not making it to SSC warehouse

I did not get the info from SS if that is what you are thinking it was from economic reports. Basically they recieved so much merchandise from China because of the tariffs that they do not have enough trucks to move them from the docks. That is also why some of the figures were shipping from SS the same day or two of it being released in HK they were flying stuff over because there is no space on cargo ships.

The figures shipped from HT and made it to California but are not making it to SSC warehouse

There is truth to this, the imports have been rapidly coming in increased shipments out of fear for Trumps goods tax on China supposedly hitting in the next month or so. If you belief the news.....

There is truth to this, the imports have been rapidly coming in increased shipments out of fear for Trumps goods tax on China supposedly hitting in the next month or so. If you belief the news.....

It was originally was supposed to happen months ago but he backed off and now he tweeted yesterday he might tax everything from China by 25% soon. So if you have anything you want from from China now might be a good time to get it.

That then seems like the truth instead of the “SSC excuse”. Same stuff was happening with PC hardware components since the proposed tariffs were supposed to nick just about everything except RAM and SSD’s (both are comparable technologies). We were stocking up on parts in November-December to try and avoid as many tariffs as possible with some parts (like 20 cheap cases) having 3 week lead times instead of the usual 3 days.

I got a 10% off code pop up from SS. Preordered IW Thanos. At first I was waiting for EG Thanos which looks cool with the armor. But I like his role he played more in IW. I need a Thanos in my collection and this will be the one.

I got a 10% off code pop up from SS. Preordered IW Thanos. At first I was waiting for EG Thanos which looks cool with the armor. But I like his role he played more in IW. I need a Thanos in my collection and this will be the one.

How did you get a pop code?

How did you get a pop code?

People had posted all around the forums and in the sideshow discount thread. Just go on the page on your PC and allow pop ups. Make sure you clear your history data. I stayed on the IW Thanos page then it popped up. I tried using the code on EG Iron man but its wont work on it. Probably too new of a preorder. Goodluck.

Anyone looking to get IW Thanos. I got another 10% code pop up. Will not work for any other figures. Reply if you claim it. I've posted on the current discount code for SSC as well

Ups-IT10-b633e33c

Back