1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both for me. He was badass in both film IMO it's just IW was HIS film more than the Avengers. I can have two very different looks with the armor, no armor, two headscuplts, blade and gauntlet

Exactly, the moment I’ve opened this guy and set him up I couldn’t wait for the armored version. They’re gonna look good in a display, epic villain up there with Ledger Joker to me.

So are we still expecting the IW Thanos to go on deep discount :lol

Funny to me how there was so much talk before the movie "Armored Thanos is the definitive Thanos, everyone is going to be selling off their IW Thanos".....and now, "yea maybe IW Thanos is the one to go with". Can't wait to have both though.

Funny to me how there was so much talk before the movie "Armored Thanos is the definitive Thanos, everyone is going to be selling off their IW Thanos".....and now, "yea maybe IW Thanos is the one to go with". Can't wait to have both though.

Well, that before actually watching the movie put a sour taste in some people's mouths.

Not at all. Especially with EG Thanos not even accurate.

Not at all. Especially with EG Thanos not even accurate.

How is EG thanos not accurate? Is no one aware the gauntlet will come off? There’s a reason 4 PAIRS of hands are coming with the figure. Read the description of what comes with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is EG thanos not accurate? Is no one aware the gauntlet will come off? There’s a reason 4 PAIRS of hands are coming with the figure. Read the description of what comes with it.

Yea, fair enough
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So has this guy started shipping out yet from Sideshow? I know he still shows as pre-order on their site but they are notorious for shipping figures out while their site still shows the figure as being on pre-order. Just wondering if I can get a order in and still get one shipped to me soon.

So has this guy started shipping out yet from Sideshow? I know he still shows as pre-order on their site but they are notorious for shipping figures out while their site still shows the figure as being on pre-order. Just wondering if I can get a order in and still get one shipped to me soon.

Yes, my preorder from last year shipped from them already. Sounds like they are arriving in batches.

Some have started shipping, but I ordered at the beginning of March and I haven’t heard anything so it could be a while.

5a2af249ec5d98da2148d65a8eab74c1.jpg

Back