1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im-ready-bring-it-on.jpg

Ordered mine from Timewalker, but looking forward to seeing more people get them in hand. Armored version doesn't diminish this one at all in my mind.

Finally! Now if only they’d actually release Wolf predator. It’s been 3 months and counting since it dropped in hong kong.
e2e38dd91a6b1027a00f0eb22afedea4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haven't received a notice yet. hopefully it comes soon. Pre-ordered this a few days after it went up on SS and i'd hate to not be a part of the next batch as well.

I pre ordered this on the 1st day but have not received any notice yet. I just asked them for a update but was advised nothing showing in the incoming report for April so most likely be May ��

Anyone getting the email with payments left on their PO? Typically they send emails letting you know you can pay off and get item right away right?

I still haven’t got my emails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day one preorder and still nothing from Sideshow
Same here... I'm pretty bummed. I can't really complain because until this I've gotten most on the first wave of shipments. I see people still haven't gotten their IW Dr Strange and I feel like I've had it for a long time now.

Got the notice and it was definitely not a day one preorder. :lol

Most likely, they have some lottery system that matches stock to buyers.

So the Main difference between the IW version and the EG version is the IW version is the Thanos who won, while the EG version will be the Thanos who lost...

Got mine just now. Barring any delays this should arrive the tuesday or Wednesday after. The week of the 22nd is going to be awesome. 3 days of PTO(Wed-Fri). MK11 on Tuesday. Thanos Tuesday or Wednesday. NFL Draft Thursday. Endgame Friday.

I assume everyone will be getting one now. I just got mine and I didn't pre-order until months after it went up for pre-order.

I got mine but decided to cancel for the armored one. So someone will hopefully get it.

Back