1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I noticed crazy gaps in pics and others it looks fine unless these are photoshopped to remove the gap. Doubt it. After viewing those pics my excitement to get this has gone thru the roof

''In time.....you'll know what it's like to own this......to feel so desperately right to have pre ordered, yet to feel glad you did, all the same.ANTICIPATE IT.....WAIT FOR IT....hot toys Thanos still arrives''.:)

I'm not sure what the confusion about the shoulders gaps is?

The arms are in different positions so the gap is going to vary.

not my picture, somebody else's collection on facebook

51604162_2230588453824366_3747934603046813696_n.jpg

How long does BBTS get their shipments once SS gets theirs? I just ordered it from BBTS. They had one PO left.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How long does BBTS get their shipments once SS gets theirs? I just ordered it from BBTS. They had one PO left.

Anywhere from about a month or more after Sideshow receives theirs. Sometimes, it's a good thing - leaves more time to get payment ready.

Despite my recent bashing of Hot Toys lately...pre-ordered! :yess:

This actually passed my stringent quality standard! :lol

Dont know about thanos, but ordered emporer and iron spidey when they first went up, and got them 2 weeks ago. I think sideshow started shipping in november? So it was a couple months later. Thats one of the reasons I'm thinking of getting 2 thanos figures because my only currently ordered is from bbts.

:lol

That stance does = ripping one :lol

"But this… does put a smile on my face."

Thanos-You,, shoulddddd have..aimed for the a$$..
Thor: Nooooooooo
-Fart- {screen goes black}
Peter- Mr. Stark I don’t feel so good! What’s that smell?
Batman- that smell is fear... breath it in.

Back