1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk earlier in the MCU is stated to be less than 8.5 feet tall, so a figure should be at 17 inches tops.

Thanos in the movie is about 8 feet tall, so should be about 16 inches.

Considering Hot Toys Hulk figures are nearly 19.5 inches tall, its overscaling by them. Hulk probably should be an 1.5 inches smaller in scale to blend in better. When HT Hulk came out in A1, him being oversided was noticeable.

I agree, always felt Hulk HTs were a little too over scale, not much but now enough to notice against some one liken Thanos. Hulk should be slightly taller and wider.

Sorry mate, I couldn't see that you only had 13 posts or whatever :) Welcome aboard.

If you're on PC, just click on the thread tools button at the top to subscribe to a thread. On the phone app I believe it's just a filled in star at the top of the thread.

I always just go to "Quick Links" and then to Subscribed threads in the drop down menu. Then you automatically have what you're interested in.

Done! :hi5: thanks for your piece of advice. I hope that from now on, I don't make the same mistake :)

Posting "breaking news" : I usually go back 5-6 pages if the article/video/photo is fairly new. And if I don't see it I'll post something like "I don't see this in the past few pages, has it been posted?" with attached item.

That is usually a good pre-emptive strike to not get hammered :lol

This is also a good tip. That's what I firstly did, but I stopped before I reached to the key page. I will keep it in mind and I subscribed to the thread as Hoody999 suggested

OK, who's going to buy a 2nd Thanos and slice open his chest so you can actually push Stormbreaker into it? If only I had unlimited funds...

thor thanos.jpg

Wonder why he said 2021 at the earliest? I would expect it to release 2020 if anything. Hopefully we get an email soon though. You guys think we'll get him this month?

Guessing not, since that was the obvious choice in that scene. (he was mimicking)

Impossible according to the articulation provided to the gauntlet. It would need the fingers not just to be hinged, as they are, but also to have some pivotal movement on the thumb to accomplish the "snap" action. Actually, HT could have just added an extra gauntlet hand with the "snap" expression. I think it is a miss and should have been included.

Can you pose the fingers into the snapping position I wonder?
Yes you can, if you go to hot toys facebook page, there's a group of pics, and one has Thanos posed snapping his fingers, just like he does in the movie[it's not the first group of pics where Thanos is using the time stone, it's the second group of pics where Thanos is holding up the Infinity Gauntlet, and 2 Infinity stones are lit up.] :)

Back