1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Corvus Glaive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited !!!!

giphy.gif

The different stand is interesting. If they've gone to the trouble of making a different stand for Corvus, this could potentially mean a different stand for the villains. i.e more villains coming.

Maybe HT will go deeper with the villains this time round. There's always Avengers 4 to revisit the heroes one last time. Just thinkin out loud......

One more time for awesomeness !!!

FB_IMG_1523587026074.jpg

It's a long shot, but I want them all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Right now this is the only figure from what we've seen of the IW series so far that I want, but judging by HT's track record of showing prototypes and not releasing them, I'm definitely not getting my hopes up.

Plus this prototype looks very rough between the plastic look of the whole thing, the fabric parts, how the fabric contrasts with the plastic parts, etc. If this does go up for PO, I have a feeling it will be a little while before that happens.

Plus this prototype looks very rough between the plastic look of the whole thing, the fabric parts, how the fabric contrasts with the plastic parts, etc. If this does go up for PO, I have a feeling it will be a little while before that happens.

it definitely does not look like a hot toys quality product. youre right, the outfit does not flow together at all. should look closer to this.

9b5755d1bdcf931d51fae6fd6661b0a3.jpg

yes it seems like its missing a lot of paint apps on the chest. Also now I realize he is wearing a body suit like spiderman, I wish they had given him a cloth suit instead of sculpting his body. The fabric needs to change to higher quality. I like the length of the cape but I think the tunic is much too short.

yes it seems like its missing a lot of paint apps on the chest. Also now I realize he is wearing a body suit like spiderman, I wish they had given him a cloth suit instead of sculpting his body. The fabric needs to change to higher quality. I like the length of the cape but I think the tunic is much too short.

I thought the paint was very minimal at first glance too, although after observing the photos closer, I think there is detail there and it's just washed out by the lighting.

Yep definitely just to gauge interest. Looking at the post on FB where the pic was added. Not one person commented that I could see. So kiss it goodbye I say.

This will never go up for preorder, he will chill in the villain zone w/ Yellow Jacket and the Ultron sentry forever

To be fair Yellowjacket looked cool but was forgettable. If Corvus kills someone we like his chances might move up a lot

Back