1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Corvus Glaive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tfvdh.gif

Wonder why they're only focusing on him and not the other two...I mean Maw was pretty powerful and Proxima seemed to have more scenes overall.

I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe they're waiting to see how much interest this one generates before working on more of the Black Order.
Wonder why they're only focusing on him and not the other two...I mean Maw was pretty powerful and Proxima seemed to have more scenes overall.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hopefully this gets solicited. They seem to have done quite a bit of work developing an entire body. I'd like to see the entire Black Order get made rather than the obligatory IW Avengers like Scarlet Witch, Vision and Falcon who only have minor updates. While we tend to blame HT for not releasing figures like Yellowjacket and Crossbones, the reality is villains simply don't sell as well as heroes. If this is released and sells well I could see Ebony Maw and Proxima Midnight following. Cull Obsidian would be highly unlikely, but who knows.

Why is Hot Toys sleeping on this figure? I really want this figure so I really hope they are still planning on putting this figure out. A Cull Obsidian (Black Dwarf) would be awesome as well. 😎

Last edited:
Why is Hot Toys sleeping on this figure? I really want this figure so I really hope they are still planning on putting this figure out. A Cull Obsidian (Black Dwarf) would be awesome as well. ��

Cause they tend not to do villains. No doubt thinking was too many figures for collectors with just The Avengers alone.

Would be cool, but I doubt they'll do them now with all the other stuff they have on their plate.

Cull Obsidian would be very cool. But think about the cost and time to make it. New body, extensive specific outer body pieces etc for a secondary figure.

If they were to only do one figure from the Black Order, based on the significance of the role and time on screen (in both Infinity War and Endgame) it really should be Ebony Maw. Having him on display squaring off against Tony & Strange would be awesome.

Back