1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Corvus Glaive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent development. Does anyone know how long this exhibit is on for? I know Hong Kong shows add more figures every day of a con/exhibit to build hype and get people to come back multiple times. I wonder if we’re in for any more big surprises.

What are the chances we get the entire black order??? I really don't want them to be another yellow jacket, cross bones, ultron sentry.

The Black Order is better than Thanos... but all 4 seems unlikely given HT's history with villains.

Just depends on how well the movie does in China.

What are the chances we get the entire black order??? I really don't want them to be another yellow jacket, cross bones, ultron sentry.

I doubt we will get them all maybe just a couple. I could not see them doing Cull Obsidian just because he is so big.

I would buy them all if HT made them because i already have all the good guys and Thanos and his team would make a nice shelf

I feel obsidian is the longest shot too... which I’m ok with because he’s my least favourite. I’ll be happy if they put out the other 3 because the designs are great. I’m skipping Thanos as well since I don’t like his look.

Are they calling him Cull Obsidian or Black Dwarf? I thought the Black Order as a whole was called Cull Obsidian?

I agree he's not going to happen due to size. No point really in HT doing any others.... though my personal favorite is Ebony Maw based on design.

They changed his name for the MCU. In 14 days i will be coming home from the movie and might really want them all or none. we will see

Are they calling him Cull Obsidian or Black Dwarf? I thought the Black Order as a whole was called Cull Obsidian?

I agree he's not going to happen due to size. No point really in HT doing any others.... though my personal favorite is Ebony Maw based on design.

In the comics, yes.

But the big guy is named Cull Obsidian in the MCU, not Black Dwarf.

It seems like they’re solid villains from the limited footage people have seen.

I really like their designs. At the very least I hope they make Corvus and Proxima. Ebony Maw too. Cull is probably never happening.

Unless this movie does ridiculously well in China. Like, ridiculous numbers.

The costume doesn't allow any way to cover the joints. Pass. I never buy expensive figures with exposed joints. Might as well get a cheap action figure instead.

I would likely pick this up if it gets put up for order! The Black Order was a huge surprise to me when Infinity came out and it made a ton of sense that Thanos would have generals of his army. Corvus and Proxima would be purchases from me unless the movie completely turns me off from them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

I know i said I wouldn't want any of the black order unless they made all of them, but I don't think I'm gonna stick to that.

Back