Hot Toys Infinity War 1/6 ranking

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, Gladiator Thor (with helmet) and Infinity War Thor (with eyepatch) are the closest HT have come to capturing Chris Hemsworth in 1/6 form...and even then, neither figure is quite there.

As for Roadworn Thor - good figure, with nice outfit and accessories but bears little resemblance to Hemsworth and is ridiculously overpriced on the secondary market (which I'm guilty of contributing to as I sold mine for silly money several months ago).

Just my 2 cents.

thanks for the feedback. i’m probably gonna get myself an IW thor based on thor feedback as well as opinions in this thread.

is SSC my best option for one seeing as how it’s still available or could he be possibly found for less than retail ?

which Thor would you recommend aside from him?

i’m a big fan of Ragnarok but not gladiator thor

i believe there’s one with the surtur helmet no? how was that one received ?
Me personally my other favorite Thor is Roadworn. I like the head sculpt, same outfit as gladiator with cool hoodie/cape and 2 mjolnirs. Having both Roadworn and IW I feel I have 2 great representations of him.

Had HT made that roadwork sculpt with a heavy beard like he did in the movie it would be hands down best Thor made. It’s still great and the best long hair Thor but I think for now Infinity War Thor is the king of kings.

so based on what i’m reading i’m getting the sense that all of you guys are giving Strange the top of the list

followed closely by Thor

I only have Iron Man HT but i’m leaning toward thor more than Strange only because i’m just a bigger fan of the character. Ragnarok is arguably a top 3 MCU movie for me

torn on not having a Cap but the secondary market prices for the other ones are just so high. i’m a big fan of the stealth suit but have heard bad things about the Hot Toy.

I’m probably going to get Thor but something tells me i should get both lol, $600 is hard to pay right now though (saving for a wedding) even though i know i’ll end up regretting not having whoever i don’t have

so based on what i’m reading i’m getting the sense that all of you guys are giving Strange the top of the list

followed closely by Thor

I only have Iron Man HT but i’m leaning toward thor more than Strange only because i’m just a bigger fan of the character. Ragnarok is arguably a top 3 MCU movie for me

torn on not having a Cap but the secondary market prices for the other ones are just so high. i’m a big fan of the stealth suit but have heard bad things about the Hot Toy.

I’m probably going to get Thor but something tells me i should get both lol, $600 is hard to pay right now though (saving for a wedding) even though i know i’ll end up regretting not having whoever i don’t have

That’s a tough one. If I had to choose one figure I would pick Thor. Thor was King of IW and the figure came out great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only got one and that's thor.
Iron Spider is next for me, capt is awesome, we may not get another of the same look then Ironman, though I quit Iron man so won't be getting that. Strange is good but too similar to ver 1. The others are more or less similar as well...

Oh wait Thanos should be amazing when he is released... But is a bit too expensive.

I only got one and that's thor.
Iron Spider is next for me, capt is awesome, we may not get another of the same look then Ironman, though I quit Iron man so won't be getting that. Strange is good but too similar to ver 1. The others are more or less similar as well...

Oh wait Thanos should be amazing when he is released... But is a bit too expensive.

Flex payments on Thanos lol. Only way I could afford him. Made 3 payments so far so only have like $159 left, cake. Also scored a very cheap IW Cap yesterday so once is all said and done I’ll have the entire IW line except Widow. May have to pick her up now.

Thanos, Strange and Thor only ones I pre-ordered. Loki will be on the shelf too given the events of IW, as well as Gamora 2.0.

Most of the earth based heros (Captain, Scarlett) are a skip for me. The figure are just okay, and there are likely better versions coming out in less than a year.

Iron Spider is the only one I am still on the fence about ordering. Need a good deal.

Thanos, Strange and Thor only ones I pre-ordered. Loki will be on the shelf too given the events of IW, as well as Gamora 2.0.

Most of the earth based heros (Captain, Scarlett) are a skip for me. The figure are just okay, and there are likely better versions coming out in less than a year.

Iron Spider is the only one I am still on the fence about ordering. Need a good deal.
I’m
Considering buying Loki. A lot of collectors seem to think though Hot Toys may revisit the avengers 1 Loki if he is in EndGame in the battle of NY. I don’t want to miss out on this Loki waiting for something that may never come.

I don't have any IW figures, nothing on preorder and I have very few Marvel figures, just so you know my bias.

But from what I've seen, Thanos and Dr. Strange both look to be outstanding. I might pick up both.

I don't have any IW figures, nothing on preorder and I have very few Marvel figures, just so you know my bias.

But from what I've seen, Thanos and Dr. Strange both look to be outstanding. I might pick up both.
I really had written off Thanos for whatever reason, but I've come around to reconsidering him. After the success of my Ragnarok split shelf to fit Hulk, I've been tempted to do another and Thanks would fit the bill superbly....

I don't have any so far but IMO...

Thanos
Dr. Strange
Thor
Iron Man
Iron Spidey
Cap
Rocket/Groot
Widow
Hulkbuster

All these time I'm forgetting about bucky... I think the new one is great, but still prefer the look of the civil war... But the sculpt is amazing.
And warmachine is amazing as well... Too bad he is quite expensive... Sigh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

HT has a grip on me. I have all of them on pre order. Received BW and the Groot/Rocket 2 pack so far.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back