Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posability(sp) is very limited. Legs can only swing forward and back plus it's really heavy so you're not going to see many dynamic poses with it.

Just wondering, does anyone have any pictures of their hulkbuster in some kind of dramatic pose? All I could find are pics of it just standing there with it’s arms down. I know it’s big and takes up a lot of space, but I was thinking of getting one but I would like an action pose to inspire me.
Not overly dynamic but it’s my fav pose.
C38D103D-8976-41C8-B3EC-5EC95FE4AE90.jpg

I have about 35 IM figures and HB is more posable than half of them. It can't do what the newer suits can but between the very posable arms, it opening up and limited leg movement you can find something that works.

It does look awesome just standing there just because of the size.

I have about 35 IM figures and HB is more posable than half of them. It can't do what the newer suits can but between the very posable arms, it opening up and limited leg movement you can find something that works.

It does look awesome just standing there just because of the size.

I also find that between all his moving parts, flaps, and lights I end up reposing him more often than most figures. He's almost like a huge diorama piece.

44 45.jpg

Here is mine. Was able to grab it at retail price just recently. It’s well worth it. Extremely impressed 7F741F94-4187-4696-8B99-AAEDD35B8303.jpg4C5F672B-81FF-4C40-BD85-ABF465902A11.jpg

Most impressive ^.

I'm very tempted to PO the IW Power Pose version to have as the central display piece to my Infinity War collection (the stock pose will more than serve my humble needs). Also gives me plenty of time to set aside the necessary funds.

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-hulkbuster-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903473-01.jpg

This Deluxe version is coming up early in the new year. Anyone got him on preorder too ?

It's interesting that my excitement usually dies down a bit during this in between waiting period, but this guy is such an epic grail piece. Probably Hot Toys biggest and best figure.

This Deluxe version is coming up early in the new year. Anyone got him on preorder too ?

It's interesting that my excitement usually dies down a bit during this in between waiting period, but this guy is such an epic grail piece. Probably Hot Toys biggest and best figure.

Yes I have him preordered. I’ve been massively scaling down and selling off most of my Hot Toys, but this one will be a keeper.

Yes I have him preordered. I?ve been massively scaling down and selling off most of my Hot Toys, but this one will be a keeper.

I'm getting the accessory set so I can retrofit my existing HB with the jackhammer arm. He's overdue for a new pose.

Most impressive ^.

I'm very tempted to PO the IW Power Pose version to have as the central display piece to my Infinity War collection (the stock pose will more than serve my humble needs). Also gives me plenty of time to set aside the necessary funds.

I just ordered the IW Power Pose and will have it Thursday. With the $40 off and free shipping Spook deal at Sideshow, I got it for $390 shipped. I am also fine with the Power Pose and am looking to center it on my Wakanda IW shelf. Will share pics once I have it.

Hey does anyone know any other retailers in the US still pre-ordering this puppy besides SS...I'd very much prefer not to order from them cause their shipping is gonna be what? Like an additional $100??? :gah:

Back