Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The not so mint shipper box.

View attachment 487124

Mint in Mint box in Non-Mint Shipper Box. Gmoney, look away! :)

oh-the-humanity.jpg

I was surprised to see PCZ didn't double box this ginormous box, but given how huge it is, it's totally understandable. :p

I was also surprised to see the Jackhammer arm shipped in a separate box. Seeing the HK reviews I was under the impression it would arrive all in one yuuuuge box. But this 2 separate box option honestly is probably better.

I won't have time to open it up and check it out, so in the meantime enjoy this sexy box picture guys! :lol

20200609_131854.jpg

Anybody that has the original Hulk buster and has ordered the accessory arm, how was the installation? Only video i have seen on this is by Xenom0rph and it seems like he had a hell of a time changing out the arm..... has me scared to do mine but wondering if his difficulties were isolated to him.

I was surprised to see PCZ didn't double box this ginormous box, but given how huge it is, it's totally understandable. :p

I was also surprised to see the Jackhammer arm shipped in a separate box. Seeing the HK reviews I was under the impression it would arrive all in one yuuuuge box. But this 2 separate box option honestly is probably better.

I won't have time to open it up and check it out, so in the meantime enjoy this sexy box picture guys! :lol

View attachment 487156

Mine came in one box. You might've gotten an extra arm!

Yeah GM5K, they done hooked you up with an extra arm there no doubt. Free shipping on it too so you can't beat that. Pays to sit back w/o the pre-order, snag the last available and get comp'd the additional arm accessory. haha. Funny stuff.

Anybody that has the original Hulk buster and has ordered the accessory arm, how was the installation? Only video i have seen on this is by Xenom0rph and it seems like he had a hell of a time changing out the arm..... has me scared to do mine but wondering if his difficulties were isolated to him.

I just swapped mine out today. Did not look at any videos, just followed the instructions. Just before the critical point of severance, it made a sound like i broke it, but everything was fine. It's not easy and an anxious experience. I had my HB lit up with a Soap Reactor and I wish the new arm took the same types of batteries that the old arm did.

View attachment 487156

Mine came in one box. You might've gotten an extra arm!

LOL yeah I think you got an extra arm there buddy. Congrats on winning the Hulkbuster lottery

Wow, talk about hitting the jackpot - an extra jackhammer arm AND the main box comes with packaging tape sporting the Hot Toys logo! That box is going to shine when you put it on display! :)

Haha, so I still haven't opened my shipment, but you gents are correct...that is indeed an extra Jackhammer arm, but I shan't be keeping it!

PCZ reached out to me about the error and I will happily be returning it to the rightful purchaser (it was shipped to me by mistake). :1-1:

Haha, so I still haven't opened my shipment, but you gents are correct...that is indeed an extra Jackhammer arm, but I shan't be keeping it!

PCZ reached out to me about the error and I will happily be returning it to the rightful purchaser (it was shipped to me by mistake). :1-1:

Good for you! Honesty IS the best policy instead of "what Jackhammer arm, PCZ?" :)

Good choice. Doing the right thing too many people refuse to do these days.

Good for you! Honesty IS the best policy instead of "what Jackhammer arm, PCZ?" :)

Definitely the right thing to do, although first I'd suggest giving your jackhammer arm a good inspection to make sure everything is in proper working order and no parts are missing. You'd hate to ship back a potential replacement and then discover you have a defect. :lecture Of course the downside to this is you'll have to remove some of that beautiful HT packaging tape. :horror

BTW, my arm is arriving today! :yess:

View attachment 487156
Hey gmoney5000, just out of curiosity, how much does the Hulkbuster accessory shipper box weigh?

Good choice. Doing the right thing too many people refuse to do these days.

Yeah, I mean I purchase from PCZ pretty regularly and Rob (the owner) is a stand-up guy from the conversations I've had with him, so doing the right thing was a no-brainer. Also let's be honest here, what the heck am I gonna do with 2 jackhammer arms...hmm, now that I'm thinking about it I suppose I could give HB double jack handies... :lol :rotfl

Definitely the right thing to do, although first I'd suggest giving your jackhammer arm a good inspection to make sure everything is in proper working order and no parts are missing. You'd hate to ship back a potential replacement and then discover you have a defect. :lecture Of course the downside to this is you'll have to remove some of that beautiful HT packaging tape. :horror

BTW, my arm is arriving today! :yess:

Haha that is a great recommendation, however the Jackhammer accessory I received was destined for another customer. So it'd be poor form for me to open up someone else's purchase. But I get what you're saying though!

Imagine it's your arm that I received? In which case, sure I'll open it up and do a lil comparison! :lol

Back