Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually meant post pics of the Hulkbuster itself....just sayin'.....:)

The people have spoken! The majority want the box. So the people shall receive the box! I shall give the people want they want!!!

SimpleVillainousAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Mine arrived a couple days ago and man...this guy is so worth it and so huge! I have a lot of big figs but this guy really stands out probably more than any of those.

20200608_193326.jpg

The people have spoken! The majority want the box. So the people shall receive the box! I shall give the people want they want!!!

SimpleVillainousAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif
''Ah yes, I was WONDERING what would break first.....your spirit, or your silence regarding what you would post pictures of, the Hulkbuster, or the box''.......:)

Mine arrived a couple days ago and man...this guy is so worth it and so huge! I have a lot of big figs but this guy really stands out probably more than any of those.

Absolutely awesome pic mrtbone !! Still waiting for mine. I'm sure the shop here in Europe I ordered from is the last on the globe to get anything....

hello, whats the weight of the box?

I went and dug up my UPS tracking info and the weight on the tracking says 33.5 pounds. Surprised it wasn't heavier based on how it feels in hand, not to mention the extra weight of the jackhammer arm accessory. I have no good way to weigh it myself so I'll take Sideshow and UPS at their word...

Back