Hot Toys Highlander-Do you think WE could make it happen ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would love to get a better version duncan macleod.
sideshow did a ok job. but it was lacking..

I actually thought the Modern Ducan was the best figure in the line, looked exactly like Adrian Paul, the Kurgan and Connor figures didn't really look like Clancy Brown or Christopher Lambert. But to answer your question I'm a pretty big Highlander fan, love the movies (not just the first one, all of them except 2) and the show is awesome of course. Would buy anything Highlander anyone makes.

I actually thought the Modern Ducan was the best figure in the line, looked exactly like Adrian Paul, the Kurgan and Connor figures didn't really look like Clancy Brown or Christopher Lambert. But to answer your question I'm a pretty big Highlander fan, love the movies (not just the first one, all of them except 2) and the show is awesome of course. Would buy anything Highlander anyone makes.

I actually thought the Origins Connor was actually their strongest figure... seemed to capture the look very well IMO.

I would buy a lot of characters.

I really love the movie and the series.

You know, if i was born in Scotland..i would hate Christopher Lambert in this movie even more for having a French actor try and fail at being Scottish..even his French accent bleeds through lots in all his movies.This movie is overrated on these boards, big time!..only cool character is the Kurgan in the begining...and maybe Ramirez but, see he sounded like a Scotsman because he actually is one in real life, he did a poor job playing a Spainard as well.

highlander.jpg

Now THAT would be a great figure, Connor in his Glencoe Battle armour (Shield,Cloak,Claymore,Wrist gauntlets etc)
Removable of course so you could have the Origins type figure as well,

What about an extra head and outfit in each figure so you could make another immortal if you bought a Tru-type as well ie

Package Fasil's head with modern Connor along with his suit and Toledo Salamanca ?????

Sunda Kastagir's head and Robes with modern Kurgan as well as extra Kurgan head with hair cut short

Medievil Kurgan - Full armour removable, extra head with long hair from his battle with Ramirez

Ramirez - full outfit including Katana,hat,Peacock cloak

Hell I'd even buy a Brenda or Heather figure if they released 'em :knock

Any more ideas folks, C'mon what would you like to see 'em make in this line ????

Kindest regards
Tys

You know, if i was born in Scotland..i would hate Christopher Lambert in this movie even more for having a French actor try and fail at being Scottish..even his French accent bleeds through lots in all his movies.This movie is overrated on these boards, big time!..only cool character is the Kurgan in the begining...and maybe Ramirez but, see he sounded like a Scotsman because he actually is one in real life, he did a poor job playing a Spainard as well.

Yeah but Connor's from "Lots of different places" :rotfl

And Ramirez is Egyptian so over the years and there travels they've picked up all kinds of dialects and inflections in there voices :naughty

Even if your points are Valid there is something about Highlander that just makes it awesome, Highlander overrated? not smegging possible! And I actually think Modern day kurgan was awesome!
"Nuns, no sense of humor!"

I actually thought the Origins Connor was actually their strongest figure... seemed to capture the look very well IMO.

It wasn't bad, The sculpt is better on that then the modern...but the outfit could of been been better. On the other hand I really don't think the modern Duncan could of been better.

****** :lecture

FOR ALL THE FOLKS INTERESTED IN DOING THIS
So what do you guys think is the way forward with this then ??
Should we set up a petition thread or not ??
Or should we just sign our names in one of the excisting threads?? then at a time when we're all done we can forward 'em to Hot Toys or do we just confirm that we've mailed 'em,
What are your thoughts

Kindest regards
Tys

Even if your points are Valid there is something about Highlander that just makes it awesome, Highlander overrated? not smegging possible! And I actually think Modern day kurgan was awesome!
"Nuns, no sense of humor!"

On these boards, not in general..and its mainly the Kurgan character but, i have nothing against seeing Hot Toys make medieval versions of Kurgan and Macleod since they have some intricate detailing.I am not saying the movie flat out sucks or anything, its the best of all of them but, i am not too fond of Christopher Lambert.

BUMP!!!!
In this great month of
OKTOBERKURGANUARY,
Just thought I'd bump this to see if any of you KURGANITES feels like marching on Hot Toys in a last hurrah to see if they're interested????
Just thought it would be appropriate seeing as we're getting to the end of the month where we will celebrate
ALL KURGAN'S EVE

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=pages&page_id=cservice General Ideas Linky

Thought we could have a bit of fun LOL
Kindest regards
Tys

Last edited:
:D whatcha got in mind? swing by and send them an email something like this...

"Dear sir or madam, I was peruseing your site and saw a wealth of fine figures there.
One thing stood out to me though, I was wondering if it was an error of omission or something else.
You guys don't seem to have a Highlander section and more to the point, no medieval F'n Kurgan... what are ya waiting on? you have Mars Attacks, I mean come on, MARS ATTACKS??? and yet no Medieval F'n Kurgan??
This is clearly an oversight on your part and I just wanted to bring it to your attention, hopefully it will be remedied in the near future so I can start collecting your fine figures.
Cheers,
(Insert Name Here)"

:D
Sounds like fun ;)

Hell Yeah,
That's exactly what I was meaning,
RISE KURGANITES RISE !!!

Already sent mine,
Come on guys one last try, one last Huraaaa!!!

Kindest regards
Tys

<hr style="color: rgb(212, 212, 212); background-color: rgb(212, 212, 212);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->
Gifbehead3.gif

Gifbehead3.gif

Gifbehead3.gif
Gifbehead3.gif
Gifbehead3.gif
Gifbehead3.gif

Gifbehead3.gif

Gifbehead3.gif

Gifbehead3.gif

Gifbehead3.gif

Back