Hot Toys has GI Joe Retaliation License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys has GI Joe Retaliation License?

GTFO Hype beast! :lol

When are we going to see these? 12 years later?

Snake Eyes could maybe be kinda cool.

iwhnC.jpg

and Firefly wouldn't much much less accurate to source material than the SSC version.

f6nYS.jpg

Yeah, knowing hot toys ... it's probably going to be the titular characters like Roadblock and maybe a villain.

probably 4 (SE,SS,FF,CC) would be interesting,but not for the $230+ price tag that's coming for them

probably 4 (SE,SS,FF,CC) would be interesting,but not for the $230+ price tag that's coming for them

Ooooohhh .. SS as in Storm Shadow? I can dig that; but not the shirtless one though. :slap

Is this a serious conversation now? If so, I must leave, I can't take this bull**** serious :lol

Is this a serious conversation now? If so, I must leave, I can't take this bull**** serious :lol
LOL I'm trying to find some silver linings. . .but in truth, this is just gonna be bad. On the bright side, chances are the movie will flop, and then HT may not release anything.

Sideshow- "Due to the New Announcement of Hot Toys getting the license to the upcoming Movie G.I.Joe-Retaliation,All New Development for our 1/6 Scale G.I.Joe line has been put on hold"

LOL I'm trying to find some silver linings. . .but in truth, this is just gonna be bad. On the bright side, chances are the movie will flop, and then HT may not release anything.

The only silver lining in a poopy diaper is when it's been changed, put in a ziplock bag and thrown in the trash. :huh

I would rather HT come out with a WWE line where we can get an actual Rock figure but oh well..I'll get Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, maybe the girls depending how they look then I'm done. :wink1:

too bad Sienna Miller isnt in this one. She looked great as Baroness.

I'm guessing we will just get the Rock and maybe Bruce Willis. I don't think they will get to Tatum or anyone else.

too bad Sienna Miller isnt in this one. She looked great as Baroness.

I'm guessing we will just get the Rock and maybe Bruce Willis. I don't think they will get to Tatum or anyone else.

Doubtful. I'd be surprised if they even made Dwayne. Channing is a shoe-in though and likely a demand by Hasbro given they postponed the new film solely to add him into more scenes.

:lol:lol:lol

Only other possible bright side is some possible nice gear part outs down the road.

:exactly:
these will be for the Hot Toy diehards and hopefully puke out some nice parts/sculpts for bashes. Maybe I'm fooling myself, but I can't see Hot Toys running much with this line.

Wait and see should be in order here. Hot Toys has a past of grabbing up movie licenses expecting them to go big and when they bust you hear nothing more of it....case in point Green Lantern and Prometheus.

I sort of hope they do this; there's a lot of loose items I'd snatch up for my own intents and purposes.

Back