Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the sculpt much more then the the first released one. I may order honestly I really like the sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I was going to say how I think this sculpt is superior to the first Han (though still far from perfect), but the smirk seems out of place with this figure since I don't recall him ever smiling during that scene.

It feels like they just used the liquify tool on photoshop on the original sculpt hahah. I just farted this out on photoshop but this is basically what they've done:

hansolo.jpg

I sorta feel if you're going to bother resculpting half the face, why not just do the whole face?

I prefer the old sculpt over this one, but I will be ordering once up for PO.

Probably up on Monday, $235 I bet. Finally. But using a different base than luke is an odd choice.

Why is his torso looking strange? Looks like he's surfing in a couple shots. Maybe a different body than tall trooper?

17426134_10154339065987344_5686727271312631022_n.jpg

Maybe a different body than tall trooper?

17426134_10154339065987344_5686727271312631022_n.jpg

Perhaps getting ready to release another wave of OT stormtroopers from esb or jedi? Didn't they tease those with the same base this han is equipped with?

Noob question here but how easy is it to put a Hot Toys Han Solo head sculpt onto an existing Hot Toys Stormtrooper body?

Will I need any extra parts?

Bought. I missed out on the original troopers and always planned on buying both Luke and Han in this outfit. I'll use them for troopers and the head sculpts elsewhere.

Bought. I missed out on the original troopers and always planned on buying both Luke and Han in this outfit. I'll use them for troopers and the head sculpts elsewhere.

How can you buy it already?

Its not even up for pre order yet.......

Noob question here but how easy is it to put a Hot Toys Han Solo head sculpt onto an existing Hot Toys Stormtrooper body?

Will I need any extra parts?

For me, it was really easy. I have the Stormtrooper ANH 2-pack and I basically used the taller Stormtrooper, removed the trooper head, then the black ring around the neck peg and then put on ANH Han Solo head sculpt. I did the same thing to the shorter trooper for Luke (the shorter trooper does not have the black ring around the neck peg). They look great for me :wink1: It's nice to be able to switch between them being just Stormtroopers or Han and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back