Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look so weird together in that one picture. The head on each by itself looks off, but together it's like some Twilight Zone, alternate universe versions of Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford.

And I'll still probably order this one. Frick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know why you guys still think the likeness is bad. It looks a lot better to me. More like ford. But it will be changed eventually. I would like HT to take another Crack at indy with this smiling sculpt or something newer.

His complexion looks like Steve Bannon's. Same marks on the nose and everything.

Well, you can tell they absolutely nailed Harrison Ford's likeness, since the naysayers are complaining about the expression.

I like it. I think it will look better on the normal Han, but I'm glad HT did something different.

Yes, the stand is pretty awesome. One of the reasons I'm looking to grab this to set up as a normal stormtrooper. I'm guessing one could sell off the head sculpt and end up with a pretty cheap stormie with a very cool stand.

I'm not fond of the Han sculpt, looks weird. But if I decide to get this I'll be interested in it as a Stormtrooper not as Han. BTW how is the Han head attached, can you have him with the helmet on?

I'm not fond of the Han sculpt, looks weird. But if I decide to get this I'll be interested in it as a Stormtrooper not as Han. BTW how is the Han head attached, can you have him with the helmet on?

I'm guessing it's the same as the Luke trooper, so you can have it displayed with helmet on.

Didn't know HT had a sense of humor. Great April Fool's joke. :clap

It's cool how his E-11 blaster comes without the Hengstler counter.

Han blaster bw.jpg

Yes, the stand is pretty awesome. One of the reasons I'm looking to grab this to set up as a normal stormtrooper. I'm guessing one could sell off the head sculpt and end up with a pretty cheap stormie with a very cool stand.

This is Exactly what i did with my Stormy Luke.
Limited to 200 ? if that's true, its a bit of a kick to the nuts.

I actually like the sculpt much more then the the first released one. I may order honestly I really like the sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I wasn't planning on getting this since I don't have the Luke Stormtrooper, but I'm finding myself still interested. If it's like the recent Suicide Squad Batman that was also revealed on a Friday, I'm thinking this will go up for PO on Monday at SS, so at least I'll have time to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back