Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't April Fools, they already did that on Instagram with the Logan prank a few hours ago.

I'm glad we can quickly transition from "where is he?" to "the head sculpt is terrible" and "why does he have Luke's gear?"

I'm glad this isn't the Celebration exclusive, there's still hope I get what I want.

Is there an official confirmation this isn't an April Fool's joke? Just seems a bit weird in the timing - the figure disappears for like 18 months then reappears on April Fools Day?:dunno

Is there an official confirmation this isn't an April Fool's joke? Just seems a bit weird in the timing - the figure disappears for like 18 months then reappears on April Fools Day?:dunno

It's on HT facebook page so unless they got hacked or suddenly got a really weird sense of humor

Have HT done an April Fools day Joke before?

Last edited:
Ok, I can confirm it is real. I liked the head sculpt, texted my friend in HK and he so happened to be in the area so he went up and ordered it for me. They told him ETA is 2018 Q1!! The limited 200 is for public orders in HK only. Members can order between April 1-5. No one is lining up at all (members or public), so maybe the really SW stuff is not as hot in HK.

Sculpt is a total fail, like they took the risk tho

I don't think the sculpt is that bad. People complain no matter what. Everyone wanted a more smirking Han sculpt and they attempt it and are criticized. It could be tweaked a bit but I can see resemblance to Ford and it seems like they tried to listen to what people wanted.

Gives me less hope they'll nail a Bespin version. Jesus are they so egotistical they won't hire someone that can nail Ford's likeness?

Yeah they're so egotistical to hire someone to nail his likeness. Oh wait they did the old man Han sculpt too which people liked a lot..

The sculpt is so iffy you shouldn't order or go on the waitlist. This isn't the toy your looking for. *waves hand*

Lucky I bought spare Death Star grill bases given this doesn't matches Luke's at all.

When will this be available to buy?

I'd expect PO's to open tomorrow or the day after from SS. Release is apparently Q1 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back