Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gladly pre-ordered this one. Love the figure.

Now I have to get Luke Stormtrooper to go with him. Anyone have an idea of how much one of those typically go for?

$300-$330 seem to be the going Rate on eBay.

Even without Stormtrooper Luke, at least this will still look good with the rest of my ANH figures.

.....and ordered. I've only ever had one Stormtrooper so I'll be using this as a 2nd. The alternate head will go on my regular Han. I wish they offered a new Luke sculpt with anything! It's the only thing I want. I hate the HT Luke sculpt.

1mrq0l.jpg

1mrq4q.jpg

The helmet doesn't have a ball socket does it? So if you pop the Han head off you can't just put the helmet on right?

The helmet doesn't have a ball socket does it? So if you pop the Han head off you can't just put the helmet on right?

He'll probably come with an adapter like Luke, which you plug into the neck so the helmet can be placed over it.

One (1) interchangeable Stormtrooper helmet with mechanical details inside

If its like the Luke stormtrooper disguise version there is some sort of adapter. Its basically a foam block that fits between the neck and the helmet.

The interior of the helmet has sculpt and paint detail and therefore no socket/fixation point.

If its like the Luke stormtrooper disguise version there is some sort of adapter. Its basically a foam block that fits between the neck and the helmet.

The interior of the helmet has sculpt and paint detail and therefore no socket/fixation point.

Luke has a rubber "plunger" type attachment to allow you to put the helmet on, doesn't he? Does Han not have that?

A bit more specific, it's a plastic neck plug with a piece of soft foam glued around it. The helmet likes to move around a little when you pose the head on it but it does the job. I see no reason why Hot Toys would try something else when what they've already developed does the trick and is inexpensive to include with Stormy Disguise Han. I'm certain Han comes with one:
attachment.php

In the description it does say interchangeable head with helmet, but the picture of the figure shown complete with all the accessories does not have the plug in it. But I guess this would be more considered like wrist joints that come with the all figures but are never shown either in the photos.

In the description it does say interchangeable head with helmet, but the picture of the figure shown complete with all the accessories does not have the plug in it. But I guess this would be more considered like wrist joints that come with the all figures but are never shown either in the photos.

Luke Trooper had the same description and no plug shown with the accessories.

I actually prefer the foam adapter for posing the Luke stormy over other Stormtroopers because the helmet has more range and to holds pretty well.

Luke Trooper had the same description and no plug shown with the accessories.

:exactly: There was lots of worrying over whether or not he would be able to posed with just the helmet before the figure was released. Good to see it's all starting over again. :lol

A bit more specific, it's a plastic neck plug with a piece of soft foam glued around it. The helmet likes to move around a little when you pose the head on it but it does the job. I see no reason why Hot Toys would try something else when what they've already developed does the trick and is inexpensive to include with Stormy Disguise Han. I'm certain Han comes with one:
attachment.php

Isn't the Luke's hair detachable though, that if someone unscrewed that plastic piece, it is possible to fit the helmet over the hs.

But with this Han the hair is fixed onto the head..no way the helmet would fit :dunno

Oh cool, never really looked into the Luke stormtrooper figure. Will be getting the Han one for the headsculpt and extra stormtrooper fig.

Isn't the Luke's hair detachable though, that if someone unscrewed that plastic piece, it is possible to fit the helmet over the hs.

But with this Han the hair is fixed onto the head..no way the helmet would fit :dunno
Not on the stormtrooper version. Doubtful it would fit over the farmboy version (which does have removable hair) without scraping paint off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back