Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i'd like HT to announce:

- Poe Dameron (Jakku)
- General Hux
- Cassian Andor
- Director Krennic
- Grand Moff Tarkin

What HT will announce:

- Platinum "40th anniversary" Stormtrooper

What i'd like HT to announce:

- Poe Dameron (Jakku)
- General Hux
- Cassian Andor
- Director Krennic
- Grand Moff Tarkin

What HT will announce:

- Platinum "40th anniversary" Stormtrooper

You mean Stormtrooper Iron Man Edition

That secret base video put me over the edge.

Pre-ordered.

Now I need Hoth Leia and Jedi Luke.

I don't imagine I will dive too deep into episode 8, as I'll be waiting for the episode 9 versions of Rey and others.

Still have ESB Yoda, TFA Luke, and TFA Han on the way.

may have too many irons in the fire.

I have Han and Chewie duo but I really like this one too.
However I only like the head, I think I might actually wait for it to go on eBay then just get the head if its around $100
Curious if anyone feels the same ?

If I get this, it'll be for the head and stand. I have a ANH Han but don't have a Stormie, so it's basically a part out to use the head with my ANH Han, have a cool stand and a Stormie. Does that make any sense?

If I get this, it'll be for the head and stand. I have a ANH Han but don't have a Stormie, so it's basically a part out to use the head with my ANH Han, have a cool stand and a Stormie. Does that make any sense?

Exactly. That's what I plan on doing also. Missed the ANH Stormie so this will fit the bill nicely.

fb6f26777416725e65a7d576c611c2b1.jpg

Exactly. That's what I plan on doing also. Missed the ANH Stormie so this will fit the bill nicely.

Yup, in the end we get a Stormie, Smirking ANH Han (2nd head option) and a cool base that can go with a lot of stuff.

BTW, anyone know if there are any current promo codes available with SSC?

I feel the same I ordered it just for the head and will prob just use the body for an extra trooper!

Does anyone know when preorders for figures usually become available at BBTS? I bought my sideshow Wolverine from them and I will only buy from them now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBTS never got Stormie Finn and I missed it on Sideshow. They might not carry Han. It's an exclusive figure and I'm not missing out again.

I feel the same I ordered it just for the head and will prob just use the body for an extra trooper!

Ordered it and used some reward points. It'll end up being $130 shipped to get a ANH Stormie, smirky Han head and cool base.

Sideshow IS the Exclusive US Dealer with this figure.

I gladly pre-ordered this one. Love the figure.

Now I have to get Luke Stormtrooper to go with him. Anyone have an idea of how much one of those typically go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back