Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might get this locally. Not looking forward to pay Sideshow international courier shipping costs, and then all the taxes and VAT.

As seen in the original thread, this pic is "closer to the mark". Hope it turns out more like this:

17499212_1395414870522825_3948639772959454744_n.jpg

I can imagine the board room meeting when the choice of expressions were reduced to two.

This is the one that lost:

tumblr_m8f7ght33g1qhqb9q.png

Ordered, if it look silly in hand, thats what head swaps are for. :lol

I have never pre ordered before.

When you pre order does Sideshow charge you a no refundable deposit?

...by the way, I think the stand is way cool in of itself, but it completely stinks that there is no uniformity between this stand and the one that came with Stormtrooper Luke.

You can always look at this figure in this light. It says it has an interchangeable helmet, so if you missed out on the ANH Stormtroopers, here's your chance to buy one or two. You can sell the head sculpt and back drop to offset the cost. Why pay ridicoulous eBay prices for a stormtrooper when you can pay a ridiculous Hot Toys price for this , you can earn points and make an extra buck from the parts. It's win win.

I like the head sculpt, I like expressions and like the first HS sculpt too. Might swap them to give the other a smirk. $242 is kind of a lot, but the backdrop and different sculpt add a lot for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back