1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is they are spare buttons for Rocket's costume in case some fall off. This is something they have started doing lately. Star Lord came with them as well.

You are awesome, that is exactly what they are. Thanks!

I'm playing with Groot right now trying to find a pose where he will fit in my detolf. No go! I need a new display cabinet anyways.

You are awesome, that is exactly what they are. Thanks!

I'm playing with Groot right now trying to find a pose where he will fit in my detolf. No go! I need a new display cabinet anyways.

He fits if you're not using the stand. If you want Rocket on his shoulder, then yes, you'll need a bigger display cabinet.

Sorry for the computer screen backdrop on this... My HT collection has spilled over to, and took permanent residence in my usual photo spot.

groot (8).jpg

all these pics are killing me :gah: hurry up sideshow and give us full payers ours, this money is burning a hole in my pocket

I know I am way down the list, I checked my order and even though it is for the exclusive...there is a $20 discount code on it...so I obviously waited a few months to order...

I know I am way down the list, I checked my order and even though it is for the exclusive...there is a $20 discount code on it...so I obviously waited a few months to order...

You got to use a coupon on it? I'm even further down the list (waitlist conversion), and I would've loved to have used a coupon on it. Then again, this set wasn't really on my radar at the time (didn't like the prototype pictures).

For anyone who has received the Exclusive 2-Pack: did you ask for and get a pack-out? Mine just arrived, and even though I have a standing "pack-out" request on my profile, I didn't get one with this set. I assume it was because of the larger size of the product box? Predictably, the sides are pushed in and a couple of corners are dented. When will Sideshow (a COLLECTIBLES company) realize the value of the art boxes that these items are packed in?
:gah:

I asked for the pack out and didn't get it on this set. UPS took good care of it thankfully.

Sideshow posted one of my photos of Groot on their FB and Twitter pages over the weekend. I just love this picture of him. Took it out in the back yard last week.

11270639_10154133558399460_5184606353747735584_o.jpg

Back