1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 253 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

So I spoke with Sideshow asking about the pre-order I placed including the potted Groot and below is the response I received.

"At this time, Hot Toys has not given Sideshow any information on whether or not our pieces will include the plant groot
You may check back with us later this week for confirmation."

Re: Article: Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

I'm hopeful that we will get it (potted groot). It will be so wrong if we don't.:cuckoo:

Unknown-799x600.jpeg

Yeah I can't imagine why we wouldn't.....we will know soon enough though I spose.

Sideshow announced that those who ordered the set will get the dancing potted Groot.

Wish it would really dance! lol

Cool so the updated pick is up on SS site but still not in the description of "What's in the box". Ahh well sure its a matter of time. Yay potted Groot!!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 253 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Definitely preordering this now.

I think they could not list the potted Groot without it being a spoiler as the set was shown before the movie was released thus once the movie was released for about a week they "added" it in when it probably was already in the set in the first place.

I think they could not list the potted Groot without it being a spoiler as the set was shown before the movie was released thus once the movie was released for about a week they "added" it in when it probably was already in the set in the first place.

Hmm possibly. Seems odd though that they would go into that much detail with Groot yet Star-lord has purple headphones instead of orange ones and we don't even know if he comes with holsters or magnets or what ever. Nevertheless I am over joyed that we are getting potted Groot :woo

Back