1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 253 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Well I just ordered the separate Groot and Rocket, then the 2-pack(the pot groot is the 3rd :lol)

But why individual sets? Just buy another 2-pack and you'll save cash plus get bonus items..! :)

I would do that but I want the individual boxes as well

tumblr_inline_n9pxq9H8PO1sb2720.gif

Collectors... :lol :wink1:

Very cool, nice little addition.

I was really hoping this accessory would be made! I thought it would possibly be added with Drax... but I am fine with it coming with this two pack!

I'll have to think about this one, maybe after some of my reward points hit my account. Nice accessory added though!

Yep, unexpected and pleasant surprise! Not sure that I'd really even display it, to be honest, but it's still a nice addition.

I'll have to think about this one, maybe after some of my reward points hit my account. Nice accessory added though!

Do you guys think the 2 pack will be up for awhile? I have a few pretty big pieces coming within the next few months and all those reward points would definitely take a nice chunk off of the price for them.

If I had to guess, I'd assume that they will make as many two-packs as people will order, right up to release. I can see this being a huge seller, so doesn't make sense to limit it. If for some reason it did sell out, you'll still have a window of time to either waitlist it or acquire it through another retailer and use the points for something else down the road.

Do you guys think the 2 pack will be up for awhile? I have a few pretty big pieces coming within the next few months and all those reward points would definitely take a nice chunk off of the price for them.

I would imagine it will be up for a bit, it's not an exclusive item added, so that helps and its a bit more pricier which is a deterrent sometimes. Look at the Captain America/Steve Rogers 2-pack, that's around the same price and is still available for order.

Girlfiriend wants this now he comes with the plant pot groot :lol might have to get groot and rocket now, hope they adjust rockets sculpt tho, needs to be leaner and narrower as it looks like a wolf now

Back