Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review Jazzinc. Looking forward to seeing how you touch up the paint on Tarkin. I'll probably be doing the same thing with mine, to try bringing it a bit closer to the prototype, so it'll be cool to see what yours looks like first. :)

Used my reward points up to get this one, just looks too good to pass up, and I really don't see us getting a better version. Wish the had removed the extra 2 pips on his belt, but I can live with it.

Terrific review, JazzInc. How are Trakin's boots? Are they a crumples only-good-from-the-front looking like the ones that came with EpIV Solo?

Glad I'm getting the Tarkin- the portrait is amazing.

My only criticism of the Tarkin fig (with it not being in hand yet) is the hands. Too bulky in some pix for some reason.

You won't regret it. It's Original Star Wars in a box!

DV.jpg

Every picture I see of the new Vader his robes and cape are dragging on the floor way too much. What's up with that? He's on the taller RO body but with the "shorter" robes and cape from the original shorter release -- so they should be shorter, right?

Back