Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking $239 with chair. Not liking it, as I would rather lose the chair and drop the figure price.

I agree. The chair's neat but useless for display, unless you really like that thing behind him like he just stood up.

But as I want Tarkin next to Vader -- as I imagine most do -- that chair is just in the way.

Right, I'm pulling out the red marker !!

To me during setup they simply didn't pull the coat sleeve out long enough. They wanted to show some white sleeve, but clearly showed too much.

Looks like there is extra material there in the circled part of the jacket sleeve

Just my answer to the "too long white sleeve theory".

787c1c265d3002763b394483323368da.jpg

Are you sure about that

When it comes to arm articulation, namely arm and elbow bend on a HT with tight clothing it's so hard to tell :dunno

The DX Ledger Joker was a prime example when you bend a sleeve of HT tailoring, the wrists will be exposed

I'm pretty sure the cuffs need to be shortened or folded inwards for accuracy on Tarkin when you bend his elbows like that

It isn't as crisp as I'd like it. Nor the right color. Maybe this isn't ready for the approval process yet either like Emperor.

May be waiting a long time on this.

You need to enjoy yourself, relax, take a breath.

:lol I know. It's been more difficult to get pic this year. People are jostling everyone around. Some people are standing in front of displays narrating their stupid ****ing YouTube videos. My back's been hurting more too so that's made the whole convention difficult as well. With only three days, I don't have the time I'd like to go at a more reasonable pace, but I'm getting what I can. I don't want to say it, but this may be the last year for me at SDCC. it's gotten too crazy for this crotchety bastard.

:lol I know. It's been more difficult to get pic this year. People are jostling everyone around. Some people are standing in front of displays narrating their stupid ****ing YouTube videos. My back's been hurting more too so that's made the whole convention difficult as well. With only three days, I don't have the time I'd like to go at a more reasonable pace, but I'm getting what I can. I don't want to say it, but this may be the last year for me at SDCC. it's gotten too crazy for this crotchety bastard.

Might be the Sideshow livestream. :lol

Don't get me wrong Im glad they are doing him but IMP Officers are my thing and I need this to be just right

Might be the Sideshow livestream. :lol

I ran into several random nobodies live streaming their **** to no one and then trying to bump me out of the way while I'm trying to look or take pics. They really need to reel in the "press" passes.

I ran into several random nobodies live streaming their **** to no one and then trying to bump me out of the way while I'm trying to look or take pics. They really need to reel in the "press" passes.

I agree. Having a YouTube channel doesn't equal press to me. Sideshow Live is obvious when they're doing their stream, and they can do what they want--it's their booth. These other guys are walking around filming with phones and acting like *******s.

Back