Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be nice if HT gave us a break because of the simplicity of the figure and offered this up for, say, $170ish. . .I know, who am I kidding :lol Hopefully they fix the monkey hands before release. But they look specifically sculpted for him.

$170ish? In their moment of SDCC reveal? I think you underestimate Hot Toys' greed... :wink1:

Be nice if HT gave us a break because of the simplicity of the figure and offered this up for, say, $170ish. . .I know, who am I kidding :lol Hopefully they fix the monkey hands before release. But they look specifically sculpted for him.

If by some chance Tarkin is less than $200 I may have to try and pick him up after all. It's also not helping that I like this figure more every time I look at it.

Are his white sleeves visible in ANH?

In this specific pose, yes, though not nearly as much as the figure, could be a futzing issue, or could be a tailoring issue.

480d2b047dccc1fc8659f6d2454ddaf8.jpg

Arms down they shouldn't really show.

gallery-1477442709-tarkin2.jpg

In this specific pose, yes, though not nearly as much as the figure, could be a futzing issue, or could be a tailoring issue.

480d2b047dccc1fc8659f6d2454ddaf8.jpg

Arms down they shouldn't really show.

gallery-1477442709-tarkin2.jpg

Cool, thanks! All these years and i never noticed it.

Oh yea, that toyark shot is a winner. Wrinkles, texturing, sunken cheeks, captures Cushing very well. I think we have a winner.

Looking forward to him, glad to see the chair, but I really hope they fix his belt. Too many studs on it will drive me nuts. The sculpt looks good so far, I can see tarkin in it, the hands, well, I hope they are just placeholders right now.

Back