Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine the entire scene with Vader and Tarkin in the War Room with Tarkin's pants off.

"Vader, release him!" (no pants) "This bickering is pointless" (no pants)

Don't forget his slippers
slipperstarkin21447777.jpg

Again another pre order!

This is a day long remembered. It has seen the end of collectors sanity... And will soon see the end of my positive credit rating :lol

The likeness on Tarkin is great. One of my favorite SW characters but sadly this one is probably a pass for me unless I have extra $ lying around once he's released.

Will anyone be posing him differently than the comic con pose?
I'm making a custom speedo with Imperial logo, then I'll be posing him with knee and elbow pads and a skullcap helmet and rollerskates. (on the weekends Tarkin was in a roller derby)

I agree with Wor-Gar about the small seam on the upper chest... I REALLY hope they fix that, but I have my doubts. One thing that stood out about the Tarkin uniform on film is how crisp and clean it looked. HT should really find a material that is much finer, with a higher thread count- and lose that seam, dammit! Otherwise I might have to sew a custom uniform, and that would be a bi-tch.

Last edited:
For some reason I'm not that impressed with the figure...
Maybe it's a case of bad futzing, but he just doesn't look as sharp as he should. The color is a bit odd as well.

Maybe it's a case of bad futzing, but he just doesn't look as sharp as he should. The color is a bit odd as well.

I still love the figure but the hands are what kill it in the photo would have looked great with the hands behind the back pose.

Yeah, I think the sculpt looks good, it's the rest that's a bit of a letdown. Hopefully they'll fix the hands before shipping it. And there'll be some way to hide the wrist joints.

Back