Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys - I bought myself a second-hand camera a couple of weeks ago, so thought I'd give it a go trying to do some close-ups with the manual focus. A lot of trial an error, (I managed to take some very blurry pictures of the Emperor) but i also helps that I now have some natural light in my flat to take pictures with!

1738543350e863da072b5f0b519aa7ae.jpg

4d1fc0efb798c6eacf0bf9be7e13d693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since Vader liked to have his Mr. Coffee at board meetings...

VPcnCPf.jpg

cjvIpY4d9dWr8PLr7K63nVLoznY88ZLuMzKBIwjL8OE.jpg

I'm tempted to give Leon's glass of milk to Tarkin...

w3wzilj64aroxcoqc6nx.gif

Prices on this figure have gone up and up and selling out both Vader 2 pack and Single Pack. The day Krennic was announced suddenly , he's disappearing.Most expensive Tarkin I've seen was 1200.00

I hope someday I’ll be able to get this. After Luke, Obi-Wan and Vader, Tarkin is my favorite ANH character.

(One of my favorite bits of EU officialia is how there are several stories about how Vader super respects Tarkin in order to explain why Vader is clearly subservient to him in ANH)

Since Vader liked to have his Mr. Coffee at board meetings...

VPcnCPf.jpg

I'm tempted to give Leon's glass of milk to Tarkin...

w3wzilj64aroxcoqc6nx.gif

:lol

I don't know why they drew him holding it, he was supposed to crush it in mid air, showing him that could have easily been his throat.

Prices on this figure have gone up and up and selling out both Vader 2 pack and Single Pack. The day Krennic was announced suddenly , he's disappearing.Most expensive Tarkin I've seen was 1200.00

i just checked EBAY and he is getting expensive $500 i saw for the single. i`m glad i got him when he first came out. i couldn`t afford him now if i did not get him a few years ago. i think with them reviving his character in Rogue One it made him even more popular once HT released him and sold out quick.

i just checked EBAY and he is getting expensive $500 i saw for the single. i`m glad i got him when he first came out. i couldn`t afford him now if i did not get him a few years ago. i think with them reviving his character in Rogue One it made him even more popular once HT released him and sold out quick.

I am sure hot toys have seen this development and is planning to re release it once they can fit it into their busy schedule.

I didn’t think there’s be much interest for him seeing him as having a niche fan base. Have they rereleased any figures beside ones that have sold out during preorder/shipment like ANH Vader and the Han & Chewie pack? I don’t think they’ve done it after the figure has long sold out.

I finally opened my Tarkin today. This may be a barebones release, but my goodness. His head sculpt looks top notch! The suit is immaculate too. I’m blessed to have him in my collection!

I finally opened my Tarkin today. This may be a barebones release, but my goodness. His head sculpt looks top notch! The suit is immaculate too. I’m blessed to have him in my collection!

Congrats! He really is a great figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still wanting to attempt a repaint to age him like the prototype. The Tarkin released looks too young and overly tanned. davejames nailed it.

you must be looking at scalper buy it now prices because tarkin is not selling nowhere near that :) these are recent sold prices

1.jpg
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_..._salic=3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

Finally caved and won Tarkin on evilbay.Used a 10% off code to take the price to $298 Aud!!Which was a phenomenal price for this at what i have been seeing of late.
Beautiful figure,sculpt is amazing and that high back chair!🤘🤘🤘

Back