Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did have sleeves, a bit of collar too. The green is a bit bright but may be the SDCC lighting.

I did see him on the live video and it actually looked a little darker so must be the lighting. Interesting, never noticed the white before but I see it briefly in ANH when he's walking, but still very subtle, I wish they weren't so pronounced.

So excited for all the reveals, especially the Endor ones as well. Debating on Anakin because I erased the prequels from my mind, only the Clone Wars animated series remains, so if anything, I will imagine him to be that Anakin :lol

Tarkin comes with his chair :lol

My friend Deathstalker will post...
. Not the best pic. Screen grab from Susan vid on FB

IMG_1515.jpg

The white is there in the film. It could use some futzing to reduce it's profile.

White sleeves visible in this scene when he sits down:
gOLG2ecl.png

White collar visible right before DS blows up:
k0qXqMAl.png

I don't pick up on the other actors wearing such an undershirt. It seems like something you would wear under a scratchy garment.

Love the chair. I know it will be difficult not to have it look goofy but there will be some great pics taken from the chest up in that chair.

Could have him posed next to it, as well. It's too bare a figure and the chair is a cool and character unique accessory.

Imagine the entire scene with Vader and Tarkin in the War Room with Tarkin's pants off.

"Vader, release him!" (no pants) "This bickering is pointless" (no pants)

but with his slipers on right. or like wild hogs. vader would ask tarkin are you wearing pants tarkin would reply nope. vader would say would you please put your pants on

Back