Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome been hoping for this figure for what feels like an age. Now just need a Lando, R2-D2, C-3P0, Hoth Han & Luke and maybe Ackbar to finish off my take on OT

Already got the ANH Vader displayed with two stormtroopers in a detolf. Where am I gonna fit this figure?! Yep first world problems.

Awesome been hoping for this figure for what feels like an age. Now just need a Lando, R2-D2, C-3P0, Hoth Han & Luke and maybe Ackbar to finish off my take on OT

I worked out that there are roughly 35 figures left for me to complete my OT take lol.

General Veers is my most wanted currently. That and a Hot Toys Scout Trooper.

I would also like Greedo, Walrus Man, 2-1B, Lando Skiff, Leia Boushh, Bespin Lando, Lobot...

Basically most of my childhood figures in lifelike form :)

Quandry. I was gonna keep my Hot Toys Star Wars villains to Sith but....this is just very tempting. Perhaps I'll break my own rule and just do Imperial officers and no troopers.

That's awesome.:clap I had a hunch they would do him after all the CGI hype over RO, but awesome to see it confirmed. Can't wait to see the headsculpt.

Really hope this means Krennic and a Veers as some one wrote earlier.:pray:

A minor nit - not sure why he has those three silver rivets lined up on his belt instead of just punched holes. Maybe it's meant to be Tarkin's "dress uniform" or something.

Wow I didn't really think they'd make him to be honest. Cool! I probably won't get him but I always like seeing new Star Wars figures being revealed. Looking forward to seeing how it looks in full.

Called this last week. So glad I was right! Him and Vader next to each other will look superb!!

Enough of this! Hot Toys, release him!

I'm very happy about this, hopefully they've really nailed Cushing's distinctive face in the sculpt and done the great man proper justice.

As a non-trooper collector, and someone trying to stick to just important key characters, this will be a great addition to the villains shelf alongside the upcoming Emperor and the new Vader. Also as a big fan of Peter Cushing for pretty much as long as I can remember, the idea of having a (hopefully) quality figure of him on the shelf, based on one of his most iconic roles, seriously gives me the feels. :D

Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances...

Back